Improve your Python programming and data science skills and solve over 130 exercises in Pandas!
What you’ll learn
- solve over 130 exercises in Pandas
- deal with real programming problems in data science
- work with documentation and Stack Overflow
- guaranteed instructor support
- completion of all courses in the Python Developer learning path
- completion of all courses in the Data Scientist learning path
- basic knowledge of NumPy
- basic knowledge of Pandas
- I have courses which can assist in obtaining all the necessary skills for this course
130+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – Pandas
Welcome to the 130+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – Pandas course where you can test your Python programming skills in data science, specifically in Pandas.
Some topics you will find in the exercises:
working with Series
working with DatetimeIndex
working with DataFrames
working with different data types in DataFrames
working with indexes
working with missing values
calculating cumulative statistics
working with duplicate values
preparing data to machine learning models
working with csv and json filles
The course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in Python, NumPy and Pandas. It consists of 130 exercises with solutions. This is a great test for people who are learning the Python language and data science and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test before the interview. Many popular topics were covered in this course.
If you’re wondering if it’s worth taking a step towards Python, don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today.
Stack Overflow Developer Survey
According to the Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2021, Python is the most wanted programming language with NumPy being the second most used tool in the “Other Frameworks and Libraries” category. Python passed SQL to become our third most popular technology. Python is the language developers want to work with most if they aren’t already doing so.
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to learn by doing
- everyone who wants to improve Python programming skills
- everyone who wants to improve data science skills
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview
- data scientists / data analytics / machine learning engineers