Become an expert in SQL by learning through concept & Hands-on coding 🙂
What you’ll learn
- Use SQL to query a database
- Be comfortable putting SQL on their resume
- Replicate real-world situations and query reports
- Use SQL to perform data analysis
- Learn to perform GROUP BY statements
- Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL
- Learn Oracle SQL by Professionally Designed Content Step by Step!
- Solve any SQL-related Problems by Yourself Creating Analytical Solutions!
- Write, Read and Analyze Any SQL Queries Easily and Learn How to Play with Data!
- Become a Job-Ready SQL Developer by Learning All the Skills You will Need!
- Write complex SQL statements to query the database and gain critical insight on data
- Transition from the Very Basics to a Point Where You can Effortlessly Work with Large SQL Queries
- Learn Advanced Querying Techniques
- Understand the difference between the INNER JOIN, LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN, and FULL OUTER JOIN
- Complete SQL statements that use aggregate functions
- Using joins, return columns from multiple tables in the same query
- No Programming Experience Needed
Learn how to use SQL quickly and effectively with this course!
You’ll learn how to read and write complex queries in SQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in demand tech skills! In this course you’ll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
In this course you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Pro! Including:
Get started with DBeaver , one of the world’s most popular SQL tool
Learn he basics of SQL syntax
Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
Learn common SQL JOIN commands
Learn how to convert ER Diagram into a SQL Table.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in learning SQL to help with their current job or to find a new role. SQL is one of today’s most in-demand skills.
Anyone looking to answer complex business problems and generate reports using data.
Business owners, people in sales, or people in marketing roles who are interested in understanding company data better.
Developers who are looking to build applications (e.g. social network, ecommerce site) using SQL.
SQL is one of the most in demand skills for business analysts, data scientists, and anyone who finds themselves working with data! Upgrade your skill set quickly and add SQL to your resume by joining today!
I’ll see you inside the course!
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning SQL to help with their current job or to find a new role.
- Anyone looking to answer complex business problems and generate reports using data.
- Business owners, people in sales, or people in marketing roles who are interested in understanding company data better.
- Developers who are looking to build applications (e.g. social network, ecommerce site) using SQL.