Python NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn for Data Analysis, Data Science and ML. Pre-machine learning Analysis.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn how to create and manipulate arrays, perform mathematical operations on arrays, and use functions such as sorting, searching, and statistics
- Students will learn how to create and manipulate Series and Data Frames.
- Students will learn how to create plots and charts, customize the appearance of visualizations, and add annotations and labels.
- NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib will typically teach students how to use these tools to analyze and visualize data.
- Little knowledge in Python will be an added advantage.
- If you are new to python then don’t worry you can still learn python basics from the BONUS section of this course.
Welcome to 2023 Master class on Data Science using Python.
NumPy is a leading scientific computing library in Python while Pandas is for data manipulation and analysis. Also, learn to use Matplotlib for data visualization. Whether you are trying to go into Data Science, dive into machine learning, or deep learning, NumPy and Pandas are the top Modules in Python you should understand to make the journey smooth for you. In this course, we are going to start from the basics of Python NumPy and Pandas to the advanced NumPy and Pandas. This course will give you a solid understanding of NumPy, Pandas, and their functions.
At the end of the course, you should be able to write complex arrays for real-life projects, manipulate and analyze real-world data using Pandas.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
√ This course is for you if you want to master the in-and-out of NumPy, Pandas, and data visualization.
√ This course is for you if you want to build real-world applications using NumPy or Panda and visualize them with Matplotlib and Seaborn.
√ This course is for you if you want to learn NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn for the first time or get a deeper knowledge of NumPy and Pandas to increase your productivity with deep and Machine learning.
√ This course is for you if you are coming from other programming languages and want to learn Python NumPy and Pandas fast and know it really well.
√ This course is for you if you are tired of NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.
√ This course is for you if you have to get the prerequisite knowledge to understanding Data Science and Machine Learning using NumPy and Pandas.
√ This course is for you if you want to learn NumPy and Pandas by doing exciting real-life challenges that will distinguish you from the crowd.
√ This course is for you if plan to pass an interview soon.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn data science using Python.
- Anyone with an interest in data science and machine learning