Learn Latest R 4 with R-Studio & Jupyter. DataFrame, Vectors, Matrix, DateTime, GGplot2, Tidyverse, Plotly, etc.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to write a program in R 4.0
- Learn fundamentals of R programming
- How to use R-Studio
- How to analyze the data
- How to plot beautiful plots
- Real exercise for data analysis
- Use for Machine Learning programming
- Write code for Linear Regression and Logistic Regression Analysis
- Data visualization on real dataset | Covid-19, Boston Housing Price and Titanic dataset
- Learn Plotly for Covid-19 Data Analysis
- Advanced Plotly in R
- Linear Regression in R
- Non-Linear and Polynomial Regression
- Multiple Simple Linear Regression in R on Boston Housing Price Prediction
- Anyone interested to become a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- No prerequisites require
Take your first step towards becoming a data science expert with our comprehensive R programming course. This course is designed for beginners with little or no programming experience, as well as experienced R developers looking to expand their skill set.
You’ll start with the basics of R programming and work your way up to advanced techniques used in data science. Along the way, you’ll gain hands-on experience with popular R libraries such as dplyr, ggplot2, and tidyr.
You will learn how to import, clean and manipulate data, create visualizations and statistical models to gain insights and make predictions. You will also learn data wrangling techniques and how to use R for data visualization.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a solid understanding of R programming and be able to apply your new skills to a wide range of data science projects. You’ll also learn how to use R in Jupyter notebook, so that you can easily share your work and collaborate with others.
So, if you’re ready to take your first step towards becoming a data science expert, this is the course for you! With our hands-on approach and interactive quizzes, you’ll be able to put your new skills into practice right away.
In this course, you learn:
How to install R-Packages
How to work with R-data types
What is R DataFrame, Matrices, Vectors, etc?
How to work with DataFrames
How to perform join and merge operations on DataFrames
How to plot data using ggplot2 in R 4.0
Analysis of real-life dataset Covid-19
How this course will help you?
This course will give you a very solid foundation in machine learning. You will be able to use the concepts of this course in other machine learning models. If you are a business manager or an executive or a student who wants to learn and excel in machine learning, this is the perfect course for you.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
I am a Ph.D. in Machine Learning and taught tens of thousands of students over the years through my classes at IIT and KGP Talkie YouTube channel. Few of my courses are part of Udemy’s top 5000 courses collection and curated for Udemy Business. I promise you will not regret it.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientist Beginners
- R Programmers
- Data Scientist who codes in R
- Data Analyst who codes in R
- Data Scientist managers, executives or students