Certified Kubernetes Administrator/Application Developer/Security Specialist Exam | Hands-on | Scenario Based Questions
What you’ll learn
- Exam Strategy to Pass the Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Exam Strategy to Pass the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer Exam
- Exam Strategy to Pass the Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist
- VIM Tips, Shell Tips, Lookup Help and Documentation
- Tips and Tricks to solve each question
- Time Management, Organization and Planning for Exam
- Scenario Based Questions
- Some Level of Knowledge and Hands-on with Kubernetes
This course will cover everything that you need in order to pass the Certified Kubernetes Administrator Exam.
This course will cover everything that you need in order to pass the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer Exam.
This course will cover everything that you need in order to pass the Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist Exam.
Save Time, Save Money
It is specifically created to supplement your existing knowledge of Kubernetes and to deal with passing the exam.
This is not a beginner’s course and expect you to know about basics of Kubernetes and have some existing hands-on experience with Kubernetes.
Contains Tips, Tricks and Exam Strategy
Last Minute Preparation Guide
How to setup your local environment and Exam setup on the exam day
Time Management, Planning and Navigation through the questions
Hacks, Quick Lookups on the Questions being asked
All the important topics covered when appearing for these exams
Topic by Topic Demo of the important potential questions
Straight to the point
Efficient and effective use of your time
Advice on passing the exam on the second attempt if not pass on the first attempt
Since both the exam overlap with each other on some topics and exam pattern so better use of your time in learning that through a single course
Most of the exercises can be performed via minikube on local machine
Only the Installation, Upgrade and ETCD backup requires you to create some infrastructure onto the cloud
Explanation on how to tackle every question one by one
Going to the exam with the right mindset
Who this course is for:
- You need some knowledge and hands-on experience on Kubernetes. This is not a Beginner level course. This is the right course if you are already have knowledge, concepts and Hands-on with Kubernetes and now you wish to get certified.