Learn blender 3.4.1 – 3d modelling, Rendering, 3d animation, Creating Materials For Video Games, 3D Printing and More.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Blender From Scratch – Understand and use its Interface.
- Understand the principles of modelling advanced modeling techniques.
- Learn the essential tools for 3D modeling.
- Apply different kinds of materials to objects.
- Use lights and render scenes using EEVEE and Cycles render engines.
- Motivation to learn!
Gain the ability to start making objects in 3D using Blender 3.4.1, the most famous open-source free 3D software by taking this course! Get your answers for any doubt you related to this course including Object mode tools, Rendering, Edit mode, Modelling objects, Materials and many more topics that are added every month!
Whether you are a Beginner, an Intermediate or already Experienced in 3D, I know many people who even after working in the Industry for whole life don’t know about a lot of things in Blender. This course is for all of those who want to learn and improve their blender skills to the point you can make creative projects on their own.
The specialty of this course is that it is updated regularly, Meaning you will have New content to learn after every few weeks! The new lectures will keep adding more to your current skillset improving your knowledge about Blender.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your very valuable time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the “take this course” or “start free preview” button up on the page to give the course a try today!
You will get lifetime access to Hours of lectures plus Quizzes and Assignments for practice!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the resources provided as a thank you for trying out the course!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and learn 3D in Blender today!
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners Who have never worked on 3D before
- Students wanting to add another skill to their tool belt
- 3D Artists wanting to switch to blender
- Intermediate Blender Users who want to level up their skills!