Ace Coding Interview by Solving Distilled Curated Blind 75 Questions. Get a job offer from MAANG or MANG-like company.
What you’ll learn
- Curated List of Top 75 LeetCode Questions to Save Your Time
- Ace the coding interview at the top tech companies (Google, Amazon, Meta, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix + others)
- The ultimate resource to prepare for coding interviews, tech interviews and programming interviews
- Use the right Data Structures and Algorithms to pass coding interview questions that have the optimal solution
- Learn exactly what you need to answer difficult questions and the framework you need for ANY kind of questions they throw at you
- Step by step guide to common questions, how to solve them, optimize, and present them during tech interview
- Boost your self-confident and prepared for your upcoming coding interview.
- Learn, implement, and use different Data Structures
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
- A Computer or Smart Phone with internet connection
- Basic understanding of one programming language
- Fundamental knowledges of data structures and algorithms is preferred not mandatory
Welcome to this course ~ “Blind 75 LeetCode Questions: Ace Algorithms Coding Interview”.
Blind 75 LeetCode questions is a list of 75 most frequent asked LeetCode algorithms questions which had helped many engineers clear the interviews of Google, Facebook/Meta, Amazon, Microsoft, Netflix etc. Hence, it is a tried and tested list with thousands of testimonials available on all public review platforms such as quora, teamblind, reddit etc.
What is Blind 75?
We can follow these 75 problems blindly, if we are good at them, then we are almost good at most things.
Is blind 75 enough to ace any coding interviews?
Both yes and no. Confused? Let’s clarify, Blind 75 questions is a list of just 75 questions designed in a way that covers most of the concepts asked in any coding interview. Most people get direct questions from the blind 75 list because it is designed in a way that it contains most frequently asked interview questions from different companies like Google, Meta/Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Netflix etc.
Practicing is the best way to prepare for coding interviews. LeetCode has over a thousand questions. Which should you practice? Hence years ago, Blind 75 Author (yangshun) curated a list of the most important 75 questions on LeetCode. Many other LeetCode questions are a mash of the techniques from these individual questions.
Blind 75 is super famous in the coding interview scene, people even gave it a name – Blind 75.
Blind 75 covers the most common coding interview patterns.
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Students getting ready for their internship
- People who want to ace algorithms coding interview
- People who want to developed their problem solving skill
- Who want to succeed the technical coding interview at companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
- Anyone that wants to work a Google, Amazon, Meta, Microsoft, Apple, Netflix or other top tech companies
- Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their interviewing skills
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills
- Any self taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree