This book follows the life of Peter and Paul. One walked with Jesus the other had a revelation of Jesus just like us!
What you’ll learn
- You will understand the history of the early Church
- You will grasp how your own life fits with this history
- You will appreciate the purpose of the Book of Acts and its relevance to the rest of the Bible
- You will follow the ministry of Paul, the works he did and the way he lived
- Bible, Pen & Paper
- Willingness to learn
- Determination to practice what the Lord will teach you
- Get more out of the videos by teaching others
In the Book of Acts
We see the order of witness in the great commission being fulfilled; first in Jerusalem, then Judea, Samaria, and the uttermost parts of the earth. The Book of Acts centers basically around two Apostles; Peter the Apostle to the Jews and Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles. Galatians 2:8.
In the Gospels, Christ is presented in His earthly Ministry, but in the Acts, He is presented in His heavenly Ministry, building His Church, as He promised Mathew 16:18, through the power of the Spirit.
It sets forth the formation and establishment of the Church upon the foundational principles of the Apostles and thus it became a pattern book for the church, both universal and local.
Christ is seen as the Head of the Church, governing, guiding, equipping and building it by the Spirit.
The Acts of Apostles
gives us a unique insight into how the Church began. To make the picture abundantly clear, God has given us a hand-picked record of the activities of the Early Church.
There is no single chapter that does not exhibit God’s power and wisdom in operation. Below is a very brief summary. It should leave you in no doubt of God’s intention for His body.
This book study covers:
As well as 14 lessons from the life of Paul and the Book of Acts
Who this course is for:
- New or growing believers
- Anyone seeking the truth about God
- Sunday school teacher
- Youth Leaders
- Bible study enthusiast