Best of Brand Management Courses; Learn from Global Best like Apple, Coke about concept, awareness, product branding etc
Want to become a Best Brand Strategist /Manager?
Take a look at this course where you will
· Not only learn how to successfully build a brand using a a lot of examples and case studies but also
· Get a post course support to actual develop one of your brands.
· Preview many lectures for free to see the content for yourself
· Clear your doubts on this topic any time while doing the course
· Get Udemy’s 30 days Money Back Guarantee
My real life exposure to brand management began only after I become a Product Manager in Lipton for four leaf tea brand- Green Label, Richbru, Tiger and Yellow Label. I had great opportunity to work on building four brands!
And here the realities of life starting hitting with the management only focusing on building Green Label and Tiger. More was to come when I realized that it take a lot of effort and time to even build a established brand like Green Label
Leaned a lot more about brand building in J&J where I worked for 16 years and saw many right things being done that continued to establish existing brand like Johnson’s Baby and new ones like Stayfree.
And Finally my own recent research into what made Apple, Coca Cola, Volvo etc. top brands globally!
I bring in this course my learnings from my own experiences over 40 years in sharing with you how can you build a brand successfully
Preview for yourself many lectures free. If you like the content, enrol for the course, enjoy and skill yourself to build Brand Marketing Strategy Excellence to become Brand Manager! If don’t like the content, please message about how can we modify it to meet your expectations.
Please remember that this course comes with Udemy’s 30 days Money Back Guarantee using which you can get a full refund if you are not satisfied even after doing the full course
Who this course is for:
- MBA Students
- BBA Students
- Aspiring Brand Management Professionals
- Brand Management Professional want to learn a lot more