What you’ll learn
- Basic Understand about HVAC Systems
- Concepts of HVAC Components
- Ventilation Design
- Cooling Load Calculation
- Understand duct types, material & classifications
- Fan external static pressure calculation
- Duct mounted accessories ( Dampers, Filters, Heaters)
- Basics of HVAC Concepts, Equipment and Systems
- Basic of Air Conditioning
- Varies Type of AC Systems
- No prior experience is needed.
- Someone Looking For Career Change
The HVAC Engineering and Design Process has many variables that cover multiple dimensions, and it takes Knowledge and Experience in order to be able to create and design an HVAC system that works and meets the Design requirements.
In this Certificate in HVAC Course We Address the Design and Sizing of Air Distribution Terminals for the HVAC System. In which we will learn how to carry out the design steps to properly and efficiently select, locate and Size the air terminals based on best practices and design criteria.
The HVAC course will teach you all the concepts of HVAC designing from very basic to pro level.
The course is discussing in full details all types of HVAC, HVAC materials and classifications, duct air flow fundamentals, duct systems design methods with examples, fans and fan duct interactions, duct mounted accessories, space air diffusion and air distribution, air outlets selection and sizing and etc..
All information mentioned in this course are quoted from international standards including ASHRAE to give you the information from it’s original source and quoted to be a reference for future to access it easily.
This course will teach you all the design, construction, selection & calculations related to HVAC & fan systems and HVAC related accessories.
Who this course is for:
- HVAC Apprentices
- HVAC Students
- HVAC Engineers
- MEP Engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Mechanical engineering students
- Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning students
- Energy engineers
- Anyone who need to construct his HVAC project