Short but packed with powerful content to enable you with WHOLISTIC CLOUD knowledge
What you’ll learn
- Learn the importance of Cloud Computing and Services in the Digital Economy
- Learn the value of the cloud computing vs. on-prem data centers
- Understand the real-world use cases of the Cloud
- Learn about Cloud service types Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (Paas), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Understand Cloud hosting types – Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
- Learn about Cloud First strategy in alignment with business strategy
- Understand various types of Cloud Migration strategies – Rehost, Revise, Rearchitect, Rebuild, Replace
- No pre-requisites, some familiarity of technology concepts would be useful
Do you know the job shift happening in the world?
According to World Economic Forum, there is a growing demand for Digital Skills. By 2025, 97 million new jobs will be created in the areas of Digital Technologies – Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud, Automation, the Internet of Things, and Cyber Security.
Now, how do you get ready to secure and grow your career in the digital era?
Cloud technologies are the centerpiece enabling organizations to transform into digital companies. Cloud provides computing, storage and networking in the form of three service types Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (Paas), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). In addition, the cloud gives powerful elasticity to set up, scale up and down in minutes with few clicks, which is extremely powerful for organizations to experiment, develop and implement applications.
Stay successful in the digital world
First, look at the Cloud computing basics on how the cloud is different from on-prem
Then, understand the cloud service types and cloud hosting types
Next, understand the Cloud First Strategy and how it can enable the business
Also, learn more about cloud migration strategies and options to use the cloud
Learn about leading cloud providers, including a comparison sheet
Finally, you will see the cloud challenges and cloud management factors
Get Ahead and Future-proof Yourself with our Digital Leadership
You will learn about cloud fundamental skills, including cloud computing, cloud services and hosting types. Then you will learn about cloud strategies and migration options.
After this well-packed short course, you will be Cloud Savvy Professional.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to stay successful and get a Competitive Edge in the Digital World
- Anyone interested in learning about cloud computing, technologies and services
- Any technology professional to understand the value of the cloud services
- Any professionals looking to lead, sponsor or participate in cloud migration or automation projects