Everything you need to know to become a internationally accredited yoga instructor!
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn about Yoga and it’s history
- Students will learn the four streams of yoga
- Stages of Raja Yoga
- Yamas or self-restraints
- Students will learn how to perform Asanas (Yogic Postures)
- Students will learn how to perform Pranayama (Control of vital life force)
- Students will learn how to perform Meditation
- Concept of stress (Physiology & more!)
- Stages in yogasana
- Initial postures to do yoga asanas (tadasana, dandasana, makrasana)
- Students will learn how to perform Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutations)
- Students will learn how to perform the standing postures!
- Students will learn how to perform the sitting postures!
- Students will learn how to perform the prone postures!
- Students will learn how to perform the supine postures!
- Students will learn how to perform the balancing asanas.
- Mudras for pranayama & meditation
- The preparatory practices for Pranayama
- How to perform OM-Meditation
- How to perform the Kriyas (Cleansing Techniques)
- Students will learn the Prayers (Sanskrit)
- Yoga & Hypnotherapy for complete health!
- Downloads & meditations
- Students will learn Yoga Theory (Patanjali)
- Bodily awareness
This is a complete 200HR Yoga Teacher Training Self Mastery Course.
This course is filled with videos, photos, & articles put together by a certified yogi.
This course will teach you everything necessary to become an internationally accredited yoga instructor!
Master everything from:
Yoga Asanas (balancing, sitting, prone, supine, & more)
Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
Practical Application (daily life)
Benefits & Contraindications
Original moves in Sanskrit
Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
Yoga Teacher Training Material (Benefits & Contraindications)
Live Yoga Videos (25 min Yin Yoga Flow + Full 1 Hour Long Session)
Live Breathwork Videos
Students will learn:
– Learn how to develop your mind, body, and soul connection
– Learn practical skills to stay in ultimate alignment
– Learn the original Sanskrit terms used for the original Asanas
– Be exposed to different variations of the same move for ultimate self-mastery
– Receive access to music for deep meditation as well as Anxiety Free guided visualization meditation script
Yoga is becoming popular in all parts of the world. For the restless it gives solace. For the sick, it is a boon. For the common man is the fashion of the day to keep himself fit and beautiful. Some use it for developing memory, intelligence, and creativity. With its multifold advantages, it is becoming a part of education. Specialists use it to unfold deeper layers of consciousness in their move toward perfection.
Widespread psychosomatic ailments and psychiatric problems are posing a great challenge to the modern medical system. It is here that yoga is making a vital contribution to the modern medical system.
Extensive research on yoga over the last few decades has brought out the usefulness of yoga for dealing with these ailments as an effective adjunct to medical management and also for long-term rehabilitation.
‘Prevention is better than a cure’
With this course, you will learn the ins & outs of yoga taught by Patanjali.
Use this convenient material to take your yogic skills from average to
extraordinary by practicing & following along with us!
This course comes with a certificate of completion from Finally Detached
Who this course is for:
- Yoga practitioners who want to master the 200hr Yoga Teacher Training!
- Anyone interested in becoming a recognized yoga instructor