Explore awesome career and futuristic opportunities in Civil Engineering
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the various career opportunities available in the field of civil engineering
- Learn why a career in civil will help aspirants find career success
- Know the skills one would need to become a full-fledged civil engineer
- Be aware of the salary packages in the field of civil engineering
- Be aware of the popular portals to find jobs in civil engineering
- Basic knowledge of Civil Engineering is necessary
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based crash course, first, enrol in “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 1”, “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 2”, “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 3” and then join Part 4 to avoid any kind of confusion. This will help you to fully understand this course which serves to be a direct sequel to the concepts taught from the previous series of courses.
Welcome to experience “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 4″.
Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with planning, building and maintaining the actual and naturally built environment, including projects such as bridges, highways, reservoirs, canals, pipes, sewerage networks, airports and railways.
As a civil engineer, nailing down a career path is not easy for you. What’s more? The sector is larger than its competitors, so you might be able to work on public infrastructures such as roads and bridges and private works such as homes. Each of these projects requires a number of experts, ranging from scientists to architects and more.
So, how in your civil engineering career do you make the right decisions? There are many ways to climb the ladder, but it is not necessary to make progress for your own sake. You need to develop a plan that fits your own particular objectives. You may be supported by this course that can definitely look to show you a new path.
Private companies provide more than 70% of the jobs. They need only a basic degree. Yet job skills are a must in this competitive field. When you examine the job market closely, you can see that the job requirements depend on professional engineering skills like Planning Engineer, Project Engineer, Billing Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Tendering Engineer, QA / QC Engineer, etc. depending on the nature of the job. One of the best career prospects for grabs right now is a career option as a civil engineer.
Civil engineer freshers have plenty of options available, but much depends on their own desires and long-term goals.
This fourth mind-blowing course as part of the crash course series created by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and Civil Engineering MasterMind “Saranya Srinidhi” talks about the plenty of possibilities and opportunities for freshers in the field of civil to grab them. We will look at specific skills you will need to become a civil engineer, salary packages you can expect here in this field and also delve into the practical aspect of finding a job in civil through LinkedIn and other social job portals.
Why wait? It’s time to rejoice.
Enrol now and let’s start taking your career forward in Civil. We will see you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students who wish to expand their knowledge further in the field of civil to broaden their knowledge horizon
- Engineering graduates who are urgently seeking a job or want to take up projects in Civil
- Anyone who is interested to learn more about the growth of civil engineering in India and worldwide