Customer service relationship management | Improve your soft skills | Create positive experiences for your new customers
What you’ll learn
- How to take care of yourself while taking care of others
- How to be personable even when you’re not there in person
- How to really listen to customers, not just hear their problems
- Create customers who are loyal for life and sing your praises to friends and family
- Help your team or employees give great service and be creative with new ideas
- Nope. You just need a desire to deliver top-notch customer service.
Great customer service skills and attitude is the key to success for all organization!
**Over 350 000+ managers have taken this course with successful results**
You have the ability to provide excellent customer service, foster client loyalty, enhance your reputation, and progress your career with the correct customer service abilities. Do you want to learn how to wow your customers with great customer service?
Making decisions that benefit your customers and enhance the operation of your business is possible when you properly communicate, listen, and understand your customers’ demands.
For anyone who wants to learn how to deliver top-notch customer service, we developed this customer service skills training! This beginning customer service training will assist you in getting started whether you are a client-facing professional, a business owner, or a team manager!
This customer service course is for you if you wish to:
Improve your customer relationship management skills with efficiency
Create beautiful & memorable experiences for your customers
Learn in-demand customer service with soft skills
Stand out from competitors by providing personal touch customer care
Learn the best customer service practices that are practical and easy to implement
Surpassing your clients’ assumptions can assist with conveying a drawn-out expansion in income, consumer loyalty, and vocation achievement.
Client support preparation doesn’t need to exhaust!
This client support course incorporates video addresses, downloadable assets, genuine organization models, course notes, and meetings with industry experts. These assets are intended to assist you with applying what you realize and succeeding!
In this client support abilities preparation, you will cover:
• Client support basics
• Fundamental abilities in client support
• Building compatibility in client care
• Overseeing client assumptions
• Successful listening abilities
• Managing upset clients
• Taking care of oneself in client support
• Answering positive and negative surveys via online entertainment
• Critical approaches to “amazing” your clients
• FAQs and counsel
• Interviews with industry experts
The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that you will learn :
AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME
FIRST CALL RESOLUTION (FCR)
TOP SUPPORT AGENTS
NUMBER OF ISSUES
NET PROMOTER SCORE (NPS)
CUSTOMER EFFORT SCORE
SUPPORT COSTS VS REVENUE
REVENUE CHURN RATE
MRR GROWTH RATE
And much much more!
And don’t forget to take your certificate !!
Who this course is for:
- People starting out in a customer service career will benefit from this course.
- First time customer service reps should take this course to prepare themselves for their new job.