Master your decision-making, and think like a CEO or a high-level manager
What you’ll learn
- Real-life examples of decision-making in common business scenarios
- Learn logic and logical fallacies
- Examples of decision-making by Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Paul Graham
- How to stay mentally alert to make many decisions you have to make during each day
- Learn the Neuroscience of decision-making and how the brain works
- When to trust your gut reaction, and how to enhance it with logic and reasoning
- There are no prerequisites. Just have an open mind ready to learn, and enjoy the course!
Improve your short-term and long-term decision-making, and set your life and business in the optimal direction!
Add layers to your decision-making with proven methods, science, logic, and Emotional Intelligence in you thinking.
MANY DIFFERENT EXAMPLES OF CORE DECISIONS
See real-life decision-making examples on business strategy, hiring, firing, project selection, start-up launch, product launch, and many other examples taken from real and practical scenarios.
HOW THE NERVOUS SYSTEM AND THE BRAIN MAKE DECISIONS
There are short-term decisions, mid-term decisions, and long-term decisions. In addition, there is even a big difference if you take half a second to make a decision vs. whether you take two seconds to make a decision. Different parts of the brain are activated as seconds pass.
GUT REACTIONS, AND DECISIONS MADE BEFORE THINKING
In this course, you will learn some of the Neuroscience and Biology of your brain. One thing you will learn is how you form gut reactions and impulsive decisions. They are largely made with your Amygdala, and even though they are not always negative, they tend to be more negative, risk-averse, and help you avoid bad outcomes.
MAKING DECISIONS USING THE PREFRONTAL CORTEX
The Prefrontal Cortex is the part of our brain that handles more complex logic and context. It usually activates a second after the Amygdala, and can add depth of reasoning to your gut reactions. You can take two seconds or days in order to fully process a decision, especially if it’s a complex and highly-impactful one.
CASE STUDIES OF HOW SUCCESSFUL CEOS MAKE DECISIONS
Learn how Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Paul Graham approach decision-making. Some of them are more or less risk-averse, but all of them have been successful in gigantic projects.
LOGIC AND LOGICAL FALLACIES
Of course, it will help your decision-making if you immerse yourself in a little big of logic and learn logical fallacies, so you don’t fall into those pitfalls! So we’ll cover that as well.
Invest in your future! Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for managers, CEOs, and entrepreneurs
- Also anyone who wants to improve their decision-making