Learn the Role and Responsibilities at Individual or Group and Organization Level, Employee Life Cycle, Policy & Process
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the key factors in the development of HR and People Management as a Generalist HR.
- What is Generalist Human Resource Management (HRM) and the Scope of Human Resource Management, the Processes in HRM and Role of HRM in this framework?
- Learn the Employee Life Cycle Management, HR Operation, Policy and Communication process in the Organization.
- Learn about the Skills required for Generalist HR Professionals with case studies, assignments and Course works.
- Learn Strategies for Human Resource Management, Policy and Process Management with Business Alignment and Scaling.
- Learn Complete Employee Management and processes like Talent Acquisition, Training and Human Resource Development, Performance and Compensation Labor Laws
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising, managing and improving the HR processes even if you are not a HR Professional.
- Discover how to become far more self-aware in the way that you communicate and interact with people.
- Learn HR Branding, Employee Experience and Conversation methods and strategy
- Learn Marlow’s Theory, Two Factors, Theory X and Theory Y and more.
- HR Practice Assignments like Recruitment as a Manager, Payroll Management chart, Operational SLA and more
- 100 plus downloadable resources like Forms, Manuals, Templates, Use cases, Formats and Guide Books
- This online course is packed full of professionally produced downloadable HR resources, which will enable you to start practicing immediately after completion
- Learn the role of Role of Generalist HR and how it adds value to your organization.
- What are your key responsibilities and KRA which can gives a measureable value creation.
- How to create an organizational framework, set up the process and improving it.
- Learn the process of scaling up the business and create the strategy for the business need.
- Learn how to plan, organize and structured HR operation. How to manage key business functions, strategic alignments and common HR mistakes.
- Learn tools and strategy for the communication or managing a conversation.
- Learn HR Best Practice related to areas like engagement, branding, employee experience, HR Leadership, Team Management and Change Management
- Applying your learnings to create a series of practical deliverables such as an implementation plan for Generalist HR skill, a stakeholder map
- You should have an interest in People Management
- An interest in Human Resource Management
- Be interested in leadership and Management
- Have an interest in Business
Generalist HR and Business scaling
Unlock and Learn Generalist HR’s Roles and Responsibilities at Individual, Group and Organization Level. Learn critical and important business functions like Employee Life Cycle Management, Policy and Process Management, Daily Operation, Employee Communication and Strategy Management.
The Generalist HR Program equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to become an effective HR professional. You will understand the context for Generalist HR’s in the business environment and, how to help your organization and employees thrive, and how to successfully implement different process initiative, engage into positive communication, and manage structured operation or employee life cycle and strategic organizational initiatives to add value to your business.
Type Online self-paced learning
Language English (including subtitles)
Structure 6 courses + capstone project / 12 modules
· Quizzes, assignments, capstone project.
· Digital certificate upon completion and support from the instructor.
· Reading materials & Complete Transcript of the content.
· 200 plus downloadable materials like forms, templates, formats and manuals.
Curriculum structure: Practical. Comprehensive. Game changing.
· Part 1: Roles and Responsibilities – 2 MODULES
· Part 2: HR Strategy – 3 MODULES
· Part3: Employee Management – 4 MODULES
· Part4: HR Best Practices – 2 MODULES
· Part5: Capstone Project and Assignments
This is a MBA/PGDBM style practical skill-oriented Learning to become a Generalist Human Resource Professional with all the applicable organizational, Employee Management, Operational, Leadership and Managerial skill applicable for all the managers, MBA students, aspiring Management Professionals.
You will learn with curate video Content, Explanations by the Industry experts, Case Studies, Downloadable Materials with below mentioned advance HR Concepts which will help you to become an up-to-date Professionals who can manage all the organizational activities and development.
· HR Policy and Process
· HRIS, ATS. LMS
· ADIEE, Kirk Patrick Model
· BRAS, MBO, Bell Curve
· Welfare, Labor Laws and TDS
· HR Branding and Employee Experience
· HR Leadership and Change Management
· HR Operation and SLA
· HR Metrics and Analytics
A detailed look at the curriculum and modules
Part 1: Role and Responsibility of Generalist HR
Learn the role of Role of Generalist HR and how it adds value to your organization. What are your key responsibilities and KRA which can gives a measureable value creation.
1. Role and Responsibility at Individual and Group Level
· HR Generalist Role
· Responsibilities within HR
· KRA and Success Measure
2. Role and Responsibility at Business and Organization Level
· Business Contribution
· Organizational Development
Part2: HR Strategy
How to create an organizational framework, set up the process and improving it. Learn the process of scaling up the business and create the strategy for the business need.
3. HR Introduction
· Introduction, definition, HRM functions, Objectives of HRM, Nature and scope of HRM, Personal policies of HRM, Principles of HRM
· Evolution and revision of Personal policies
· HRM significance
· HRIS (Human Resource Information System)
4. Policy and Process Management
· HR Policy Management
· HR Process Management
· Update and Improvement of Process
5. Business Alignment and Scaling
· Scale up of HR Operation
· Supporting different business need
· HRM Effectiveness
· Managing HR Function
· Strategy Alignment
Part3: Employee Management
Learn how to plan, organize and structured HR operation. How to manage key business functions, strategic alignments and common HR mistakes. Learn tools and strategy for the communication or managing a conversation.
6. Talent Acquisition
· Job Analysis
· Job Design
· Job Portal and ATS
7. Training and Human Resource Development
· Training, Development and Career Management Part 1
· Training and Development and Career Management Part 2
· Human Resource Development
· Assessment Test and Tool
· ADDIE Model
· Kirk Patrick Model
8. Performance Management
· Performance Management System
· Job Evaluation Part 1
· Job Evaluation Part 2
· Bell Curve
9. Compensation and Labor Laws
· Compensation and Benefits
· Industrial Relations
· Workplace Safety And Health
· Managing Labour issue and Notice
· Labor Laws and TDS
Part4 HR Best Practices:
Learn HR Best Practice related to areas like engagement, branding, employee experience, HR Leadership, Team Management and Change Management
10. HR Engagement
· HR Branding
· Creating channel of Communication
· Conversation methods and strategy
· Creating Employee Experience
11. Leader ship, Motivation and Organizational Skill
· Marlow’s Theory
· Two Factors
· Theory X and Theory Y
· Belbin Teamwork
· Leadership and Change Management
Part5 Capstone Project and Assignments
With the capstone project and assignment, you will be applying your learnings to create a series of practical deliverables such as an implementation plan for Generalist HR skill, a stakeholder map, agenda, and an employee journey map.
12. Generalist HR Practice Assignments
· Recruitment as a Manager
· Training Need Analysis for the Manager’s
· Payroll Management chart or Compensation benefit chart
· Motivating a difficult person. The process.
· Statutory compliance according to Indian law
· Assignment of Creating Operational SLA
Downloadable Resources and Templates
1. Training and Development
4. Job Evaluation
5. Performance Appraisals
6. Compensation and benefits
7. HRM and staffing
8. HRM Letters
9. Compensation and benefits questions
10. Policy and Process
11. Guide to job description
12. Job Analysis and Job Description
13. Assessment Centre guide
14. HR Audit
15. HR Vocabulary
16. PMS Training
17. HRM Questions
18. Compensation Questions
Attached the Complete Transcript and Study Material
Proven online learning for Human Resources Professionals
Develop practical skills through working on real-world projects and studying dozens of
inspiring case studies
Self-paced online learning
Learn anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace with our fully online training programs. Including a
Practitioner community & coach
Collaborate with HR professionals from around the world or contact your personal coach if you need any assistance or input.
Customers give us an average rating of 4.5 out of 5.
Learn the skills you need to advance your career and remain relevant in the ever-changing human resources landscape. We offer the most comprehensive curriculum of HR courses and certifications available worldwide and are a proud supplier of over 80000 plus students from more than 150 countries.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with people management responsibilities and HR Professionals, Line Managers
- New managers looking to transition successfully from a production to a management role
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations
- Anyone interested in Human Resource Management