Boost your Work or Business using ChatGPT4 to build API Python apps, pages, content, chatbots and more [UPDATED DAYLY]
What you’ll learn
- How to use GPT Chat to create chatbots or conversational interfaces.
- How to use the API to create custom models or integrations
- How to use GPT3 Chat as a school student for essays and test questions
- How use GPT3 Chat for copywriting and to create resumes and job applications
- How to build web pages content and HTMLs using Artificial Inteligence
- How to build end-to-end Python applications using OpenAI API
- How to use Translate Programming Languages tool and Python Bug Fixing
- How to use Calculate Time Complexity tool
- How to efficiently generate code with OpenAI’s GPT-3
- How to create a Python/Flask or Django app with GPT-3
- How to generate video article topics, video scripts, articles, blog posts, and social media posts using GPT chat
- How to create thumbnails with DALL-E
- How to get information for positive and negative tweets sentiment analysis
- How to use GPT3 to translate and generate SQL code for databases
- Fine-tuning GPT for specific tasks or domains
- The role of OpenAI in the broader AI community
- No prior programming experience needed
- You will see the GPT-3 Chat application in your own sector of expertise
Master OpenAI ChatGPT: Business Applications & Code Generation” is a comprehensive course that covers the full range of OpenAI products and services, from the history and mission of the company to the potential and impact of AI. The course is divided into 7 sections, each focusing on a different aspect of OpenAI.
In the first section, students will learn about the history and mission of OpenAI, the products and services offered by the company, the impact and potential of AI, and the role of OpenAI in the broader AI community.
The second section is dedicated to GPT (Generative Pretrained Transformer), the state-of-the-art language model developed by OpenAI. Students will learn the basics of GPT, including how it works, and how to use it for tasks such as text generation and language translation. The section will also cover fine-tuning GPT for specific tasks or domains.
The third section of the course focuses on providing hands-on experience with the OpenAI examples page. Students will learn how to use various tools and features such as Quick Start and Overview, Grammar Correction, Summarization, Natural language to OpenAI API, Text to Command, English to Other Languages, SQL Translation, Parse Unstructured Data, Classification, Python to Natural Language, Move to Emoji, Calculate Time Complexity, Translate Programming Languages, Python Bug Fixing and more. Through these examples, students will gain a better understanding of how to apply OpenAI’s products and services to real-world projects.
The fourth section is all about building end-to-end chatbot using OpenAI API. Students will learn about building applications with OpenAI API, specifying models and capabilities, building a chatbot with OpenAI, creating the chatbot front-end, keeping API response in the same page, displaying chat history & CSS design, shaping, closing and minimizing the chatbot.
The fifth section covers generating code with OpenAI’s GPT-4. Students will learn how to efficiently generate code and create a Python/Flask or Django app with GPT-4, generate HTML for Flask application, create an online blog with Django and GPT-4, front-end: generate HTML, CSS and JS code, automation testing with GPT-4, and data analysis and machine learning.
The sixth section is all about content creation with GPT chat. Students will learn how to generate video article topics, video scripts, articles, blog posts, and social media posts using GPT chat. In this section, students will also learn how to create thumbnails with DALL-E, and get information for positive and negative tweets sentiment analysis
The final section is focused on business ideas for using GPT chat and OpenAI API. Students will learn about building web pages content and HTMLs, copywriting, creating resumes and job applications, using GPT4 Chat as a school student for essays and test questions, and ideas for using the API to create custom models or integrations, Using GPT Chat to create chatbots or conversational interfaces. By the end of this course, students will have a solid understanding of OpenAI’s products and services and be able to apply their knowledge to real-world business applications.
Who this course is for:
- The course is designed to be accessible to a wide range of students, and it covers a wide range of topics
- Developers and programmers who want to learn how to use OpenAI’s products and services to build intelligent applications.
- Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers who want to learn how to use GPT and other OpenAI models to improve their projects.
- Entrepreneurs and business professionals who want to learn how to use OpenAI’s products and services to improve their business operations and create new business opportunities.
- Researchers and academics who want to learn about the latest developments in AI and how to apply them to their research.
- Anyone who is interested in AI and wants to learn more about how it can be used in real-world applications.
- School and university students looking to boos their grades and assignment performance