FAA Part 107 Bootcamp for Beginner Test Prep for Drone Pilot
What you’ll learn
- FAA Part 107 Exams Questions and Answers
- All other test topics included in the FAA P107 exam
- Introduction to the Drone Industry
- Aviation Knowledge to Commercial Drone Pilot
- FAA Part 107 Regulations
- FAA Part 107 Exams Essential Lesson
- Minimum 18 years old
- Be able to read and understand English
- Basic math skills are also required
Hello Everyone welcome to F A A part 107 remote pilot test preparation course. This is a course for test preparation to pass drone pilot exam under FAA.
If you plan to write exam on F A A part 107 than this course is perfect for you, because we covered all the essential topics for the exam or test preparation, lets take a look what is covered with this course:
We covered about the:
· Eligibility for Part 107 exam
· Remote ID
· Speed and altitude
· Right way rules
· Drone operations
· Drone Maintenance
· Abnormal and Emergency Situation
· Load factor and calculator
· Gravity and Maps
· Chart and Symbols and many more
So if you are looking to pass the exam than this course is perfect for you. During learning you need any help than please contact with me so I can help you with you issue.
This course has been updated to reflect the final Part 107 rules that were released in 2021. These regulatory changes relate to Remote ID, night flying, re-currency test changes and operating a small unmanned aircraft over people.
Additionally, there is a 60 question practice test at the end of the course that will give you idea of what to expect during the real thing.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to pass FAA 107 exam