Learn How To Develop A Full Body Training Program And Get The Results You Want
What you’ll learn
- Build muscle
- Lose body fat
- Build self confidence
- Improve overall fitness and health levels
- Improve strength and energy
- Learn how to create your own exercise program
- Learn proper form for exercise
- Learn the science behind training and rest days
- A pair of dumbbells, mat, and bench.
- Please consult a health care practictioner before starting this fitness program. All material provided in this course is for informational and educational purposes only.
Lose Body-Fat, Build Muscle, Improve Your Overall Fitness Levels With Dumbbells And Bodyweight Workout
Weight training has been proven to stimulate the production of muscle building hormones. This means working out with dumbbells can effectively boost your muscle building and fat burning process.
When you increase your muscle mass through weight training, you burn more calories at rest. This means even when you sit, you burn more calories than someone who has less muscle mass. Burning extra calories is one part of the equation when it comes to fat loss.
This course is based on our number one Android app, Dumbbell Fitness Training: Workout & Challenges, which has an average rating of 4.8 out of 5. This is based on 773 reviews.
Here is one review. “I started using the Dumbbell Fitness app about 3 months ago to guide me through my workouts. I’ve never lifted weights before and I needed to lose 40 lbs. So far in 3 months I’ve dropped 15 lbs but went from a 40 inch waist to a 35. I love that I can see someone doing the exercise and they have it broken out by muscle groups.”
This is not your average fitness program.
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to start their own fitness program in a safe and effective way. You can do this at home or at a gym. You will feel stronger, leaner, and improve your overall health in the long run.
This course will teach you how to:
Perform exercises correctly
Learn how to isolate each muscle group properly
Learn simple methods for fat loss and building muscle
Learn how to keep motivated and reach your goals
This course is intended for people who are new or at an intermediate level. This course is also suitable for people returning to a fitness program and want to improve their personal goals.
This program includes a free copy of my ‘Learn How To Stretch eBook’ which will improve your flexibility, overall stretching and posture. These stretches can be used conveniently anywhere and done anytime during the day.
Who this course is for:
- Females and Males ages 25-60
- People new to a fitness program
- People who want to learn how to exercise at home
- People returning to a fitness program
- People who are at an intermediate level