Avoid workplace manipulation and gaslighting through quick recognition, and assertive communication
What you’ll learn
- Recognize gaslighting in the workplace
- Know when to address it with the offending individual or HR
- Learn assertive communication to defend yourself in the moment
- Learn how to take and give feedback, so you know how to do it the right way
- Make your workplace a happier one
- Improve your team building by getting rid of people with manipulative behavior
- There are no prerequisites, just an open mind!
Don’t be manipulated by others, keep your self-confidence high, and avoid workplace gaslighting by knowing exactly where you stand without allowing other people to make you doubt yourself!
STEPS TO DECREASE GASLIGHTING
It’s not enough to learn what gaslighting is and recognize when it happens. You must also know what to do as next steps, and how to prevent it from happening in the future. You will learn which steps to take next, what to consider in confronting the person doing the gaslighting (the gaslighter), the risks involved, and when to escalate the matter to HR.
ASSERTIVE COMMUNICATION SO OTHERS TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT
Sometimes you will need to address gaslighting right there and then, in the moment it occurs. For this, you will need to be equipped with assertive communication skills. After this course covers how to recognize gaslighting, one of the skills you’ll learn in this course is how to use assertive communication to stand up for yourself in a manner that’s respectful, fair, and kind to you and others.
GETTING AND GIVING FEEDBACK AT WORK
Another skill you will need is the ability to give and take feedback in a professional manner. Learning how to do this correctly will help you recognize when it’s being done incorrectly. That skill will also protect you from workplace gaslighting, and help you assert yourself!
Invest in your future! Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- All professionals