Everything you need to know about Gmail in 2021
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course, you will learn all the secrets of Gmail and save hours a week
- How to manage your emails with labels
- How to turn yourself into email ninja with keyboard shortcuts
- How to set a Gmail reply for you if you are on vacation
- How to create a text or image signature
- How to perform actions quickly on many emails
- How to navigate the brand new 2019 Gmail Version
- How to search in Advanced and find any email you’re looking for
- How to reply to mail faster with Canned Responses
- How to use filters to automatically process a message
- How to set contacts and contact groups: save time and be productive
- How to clean up your email: archiving and deleting
- You will need a Gmail account (it’s totally free and I’ll show you how to setup an account!)
Have you always wanted to learn how to Gmail but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to make amazing Email and bring your ideas to life?
Then Gmail 2021 Ultimate Course is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Gmail is an in-demand skill in 2021.
The course begins with the basics.
I’ll take you through everything you need to know to start building Emails like an expert with Gmail.
You’ll learn all the fundamentals of Gmail.
This is great for students starting or for Designers that need a refresher course on Gmail.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos
The course is packed with over 3 hours of hands-on tutorials
Here is what you will Learn:
02. Setup Gmail Account
003. Setup Gmail Account
009. Accounts and Import
010. Filters and Blocked Addresses
011. Forwarding and POP/IMAP
013. Chat and Meet
020. Personal Info
021. Data & Personalization
023. People & Sharing
024. Payments & Subscriptions
05. Main Menu
037. All Mail
040. Manage Labels
041. Create New Label
042. New Meeting
043. Join A Meeting
044. Hangout Contacts
045. Hangout Conversations
046. Phone Calls
06. Side Panel
049. Show/Hide Side Panel
050. Get Add-Ons
07. Google Apps
081. Arts and Culture
082. Google Ads
085. Google One
088. More From Google
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to advanced users