#1 Graphic Design Course for Autism, Dyslexia Individuals: The Step-by-Step Guide to Graphic Designing
What you’ll learn
- Learn from the ground up, even without any prior experience.
- Unlock potential and uncover talents through our step-by-step guide that is suitable even for complete beginners.
- Comprehensive Graphic Designing course specifically tailored to cater to the individuals with autism and dyslexia.
- All the tools you need, no prior skills required! Start your journey to financial freedom right away.
- Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
- See them picking up skills and express their hidden creativities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in graphic designing, which can be beneficial in any future endeavours.
- Enhance problem-solving and critical thinking skills, which can be useful in various aspects of life.
- Gain knowledge and skills that can lead to a potential career in the tech industry
- Basic Computer Skills and Familiarity WITH Technology.
- No Graphic Designing Knowledge Needed
- A Willingness to LEARN and Be OPEN to New Ideas
Are you an individual with autism or dyslexia looking for a chance to develop your skills in graphic design? Our Graphic Design using Inkscape course is here to help you unlock your potential and change your life! Join us today and learn how to create stunning designs using Inkscape, a free platform that is accessible to everyone.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to gain valuable skills and become self-sustainable. Our course offers four key advantages: personalized feedback and support from experienced instructors, the opportunity to collaborate with a supportive community of like-minded individuals, the chance to develop a portfolio of impressive designs, and the ability to learn graphic design skills that can be used in a variety of industries.
We’ll lead you step-by-step through the entire process, ensuring that you have all the resources and guidance you need to succeed. With our easy-to-follow guide, even complete beginners can quickly develop the skills they need to create amazing designs.
This Digital Tech training course is part of a series of various other classes made Specifically for Special Needs People.
The Special Needs people are mainly those who are Autistic, Dyslexic, having Down Syndrome, Asperger’s, Cerebral Palsy and various others.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders.
Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone
Join us today and start your journey to becoming a skilled graphic designer. You won’t regret it!
Who this course is for:
- This program is specifically for people with Autism / Autistic, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy etc)
- Special Needs Individuals who have a passion for technology and are interested in graphic designing that cater to their unique needs and challenges.
- Students studying special education or assistive technology who want to expand their knowledge and skills in graphic designing.
- Adults with autism or dyslexia who are looking for a fulfilling career that allows them to use their skills and interests to make a Positive IMPACT in the world.