…And how to stop them dead in their tracks!
What you’ll learn
- How to spot the 17 sources that can cause anxiety and how to resolve these quickly.
- Coping Techniques that will get you out of your head and into your life!
- The most important things to focus on when anxiety gets you down.
- But wait, there’s MORE: 21 Hidden Causes of Anxiety that come from your Physical Body or External Sources..
- Practical Advice to finding real help for the various sources of your anxiety.
- No requirements or pre-requisites necessary, only a willingness to learn about yourself!
- You suffer from anxiety once in a while or every day.
- You ever suffered from anxiety in your life.
- You are now willing to take the first step in learning and wish to help yourself overcome anxiety forever!
Discovering and uncovering the hidden sources and causes of anxiety in your mind and subconscious mind.
Anxiety holds you back in life and this course can set you free! Also discussed are 21 extra causes of anxiety that does not come from your mind or subconscious programming but from outside external sources and internal sources that are caused physically. I offer ideas for solutions to ALL these hidden sources of anxiety so that you can move on and glow up to your highest, best self you can be!
We are not usually aware of what causes our anxiety. We oftentimes go through life with this burden that we could easily let go of, especially if we understood what might be the source.
When we try to discuss this with a counselor or therapist, they ask , “Why are you anxious? What is the cause of your anxiety?” Usually we don’t know, that is the reason we are sitting on that couch and paying them! It is not usually easy to figure out!
My aim here is to show you what might possibly be the reasons for your anxiety and I then offer many solutions for these causes. Once you understand yourself, you will be able to heal, sometimes immediately.
Sometimes insight shines a light on the anxiety causing it to dissipate in an instant.
Sometimes there are several causes and the solutions are varied and may take a little bit more time, and that’s okay.
Everyone is an individual so the solution is never a “one size fits all” solution.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has ever experienced anxiety, fleeting or ongoing.
- Anyone who wishes to understand themselves better.
- Anyone who has been diagnosed or is on medication (Not medical advice, just FYI)
- Anyone who suspects they may have anxiety but are not sure