Digital marketing strategy, SEO and Social Media Marketing
What you’ll learn
- Learn how is inbound marketing different, phases of implementation & how to generate pull factor in your reach building efforts.
- Learn how to aggregate audience & impact their thinking to generate high potential leads.
- Learn all the latest techniques of website optimization and landing pages and forms designing.
- Learn how to make better market decisions and competitor analysis
- Creating valuable content that aligns with the needs of your target audiences and inspires long-term customer relationships.
- Understanding the fundamental components of inbound marketing- goals, contacts, buyer personas, buyer’s journey, and content strategy
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
The Inbound Marketing Course, as an Internet marketing concept or a strategy, Digital Marketing found its roots in permission marketing and content marketing. As a holistic approach it also incorporates other acknowledged online marketing techniques like search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, e-mail marketing, CRM, web automation etc. The main idea behind Inbound Marketing is to attract visitors to a website by creating and distributing useful content, convert those visitors into leads, earn their trust and then turn them into loyal customers. Inbound Marketing 101 course and KPI & Google Analystics approach is focused on pull marketing techniques rather than push techniques that interrupt the internet users with an advertising message. Therefore, essential for this strategy is to develop high quality and targeted content, make it available on a search engine friendly web site and share the information on the social media and by other effective means (Zlatko, 2015). According to proponents of Inbound marketing, the content marketing is just one part (an important one) of the holistic Inbound marketing strategy.
Why Inbound marketing is more important ?
Traditional marketing: interruptive, marketer/salesperson-centric
Inbound marketing: be part of the conversation, buyer/human-centric
Focus efforts on getting the right people to your site
The Inbound Methodology: attract, convert, close, delight
Analysis is essential to a successful inbound strategy
#Melhor Curso de Marketing Online Inbound e Digital
#En İyi Online Inbound ve Dijital Pazarlama Kursu
CRM Customer Relationship Management
free digital marketing course
digital marketing course
social media marketing
complete digital marketing course
The complete digital marketing course
Social Media Marketing
Who this course is for:
- Business students, Marketing students, Digital Marketing students, UG, PG and Engineering Students