A friendly course that covers the essentials of the ISO 45001 standard and how it can improve your OHS performance
Do you want to learn how to implement and maintain an effective occupational health and safety management system in your organization? Do you want to comply with the ISO 45001:2018 standard and improve your OH&S performance? If so, this course is for you!
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about the ISO 45001:2018 standard, from its purpose and scope to its structure and requirements. You will also learn how to apply the process approach and the PDCA cycle for the standard, how to document and record your OH&S management system, and how to prepare for an audit and certification.
This course explains the ISO 45001:2018 standard in detail. With this course you will get access the presentation with voiceover lectures, articles, quizzes, exercises, and resources to test your knowledge and enhance your learning.
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of the ISO 45001:2018 standard and how to use it in your organization. You will be able to provide a safe and healthy workplace for your workers and other persons who may be interacting with your organization. You will also be able to demonstrate your conformity with the standard and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from an expert instructor who has extensive experience in occupational health and safety management systems. Enroll today and start improving your OH&S performance!
Who this course is for:
- Managers, supervisors, and employees who are responsible for or involved in occupational health and safety management in their organization
- Consultants, auditors, trainers, and students who want to learn about the ISO 45001:2018 standard and its requirements
- Anyone who is interested in occupational health and safety management systems and best practices
- Anyone at any level in an organization implementing ISO 45001:2018
- Anyone who wants to further their Occupational Health & Safety acumen in an organization
- Anyone creating and implementing an OH & S MS in their organization
- Business Studies students at any level who seek to enhance their knowledge about widely used management ISOs
- Anyone in an organization setting up an Occupational Healht & Safety Management System
- Management (eg. Quality Manager, Project Manager, etc.)
- Technical experts who want to prepare for an OH & S project
- Occupational health and safety expert advisors and consultants
- Members of health and safety teams