Everything you need to know to Build a Retirement Calculator from Scratch Using Basic jQuery
What you’ll learn
- Style an Actual Project From Scratch Using jQuery
- Learn How To Use jQuery For Web Development & Web Design
- How To Easily Build Functional Websites From Scratch Using jQuery
- Learn & Master The Use Of jQuery Proprerties (Starting With The Basic Ones)
- The Necessary Skills & Knowledge To Quickly Add Functionality to Web Pages
- Download & Install Sublime Text 3 Text Editor for Coding
- Download & Install MAMP for working in a local Web Development Enviornment
- Download & Install Firefox Web Browser for testing & Debuggin your web pages
Have you always wanted to learn how to code but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to make amazing websites and bring your ideas to life?
Then jQuery Basics is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Programming is the most in-demand skill in 2021.
The course begins with the basics.
I’ll take you through everything you need to know to start building websites like an expert.
You’ll learn all the fundamentals of jQuery and how you can
use them to start building dynamic content for your websites.
This is great for students starting or advanced developers that need a refresher course on jQuery.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos
The course is packed with over 3 hours of hands-on tutorials
Here is what you will Learn:
02. FireFox Developer Edition
03. Download & Install
05. Developer Tools
08. Download & Install
09. Open a Project
10. Version Control with GitHub
11. Collaborate with Teletype
12. Install a Package
13. Choose a Theme
14. Hack on the Init Script
15. Add a Snippet
16. Keyboard Shortcuts
04. Get Started
19. What is jQuery
20. Why jQuery
23. Download and Setup Files
25. What are Selectors
26. * All Elements
42. parent > child
43. parent descendant
44. element + next
45. element ~ siblings
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers