An introduction to the UI tools added in Unity 4.6, create a game primarily using those new UI tools.
What you’ll learn
- Create a flexible UI (User Interface) in Unity
- Create a game from start to finish
- Use some advanced C# ideas like yields and coroutines
- You should have Unity 4.6 or greater already installed
Welcome to this course on Unity3D’s new UI Tools introduced in Unity 4.6.
In this course we will create a Simon Says style memory game from scratch primarily using these new UI Tools. You will become familiar with concepts like anchors, rect transforms, canvases and on the way learn some powerful C# scripting techniques like yields and coroutines.
This course is aimed at game developers who have a basic understanding of Unity and C# scripting but who need a bit of practice getting to grips with the new UI features.
Thankyou for your interest in this course, let’s create a game together.
Who this course is for:
- This Unity course is meant for game developers that have a basic understanding of Unity and C# scripting