Resilience, Mindfulness, Meditation, Stress, Leadership, Conflict management, Mental Heath, Emotional Intelligence
What you’ll learn
- Undersatanding the Introduction and the importance of resilience and mindfulness
- Learninf the benefits and pillars of resilience and mindfulness
- Analyze how do you build resilience through mindfulness?
- Learn the Resilinece : Types, causes and how to develop it
- Learn the Mindfulness : Types, causes and how to develop it
- Basic personal development skills and meditation skills
Master course : boosting resilience with mindfulness
In the workplace, how can resilience help?
It’s because resilient people recover from adversity without losing their confidence or morale. In the world of work, there will always be setbacks; never does anything go according to plan, and sometimes things go wrong out of our control. These things can get the best of us if we don’t have the resilience to handle them.
Resilience: how do you build it?
Because resilience is so much about outlook and response, it’s a special skill. In addition to techniques for improving one’s initial response to something bad or unwanted, it’s an adaptive mode of thinking. The short-term solution to negative thoughts is to use relaxation techniques – like deep breathing or even exercises – before tackling them more deeply through self-exploration and discussion. Having a support network in place where you can disclose anxieties and find solutions is crucial.
Living in the moment and mindfulness:
Being mindful means living in the moment. Living a more aware and awake life is what it’s all about. Basically, it’s about being fully present in every moment, being fully engaged in everything that happens. Instead of habitual patterns of judgment and criticism, it involves bringing an attitude of curiosity, acceptance, and friendliness.
The five major topics I’d like to cover in this master’s course are:
1. Introduction and the importance of resilience and mindfulness
2. Benefits and pillars of resilience and mindfulness
3. How do you build resilience through mindfulness?
4. Resilience: Types, causes and how to develop it
5. Mindfulness: Types, causes and how to develop it
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG students of management, IT and Psychology students, Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Interested learners to learn about the concepts of Resilience with Mindfulness