Business continuity Management, Business Continuity Plan, ISO 22301, BCM and BCP, BSMS, Business Impact Analysis
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Introduction and importance of Business continuity management
- Learning the components, levels and steps of Business continuity planning and management
- Understand the Business continuity key elements
- Analyze the Steps and Lifecycle of Business and IT Service continuity management
- Learning about ISO 22301 and understand how to create a effective business continuity plan
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
- Basic business skills, management skills, leadership and active team building skills
Master course in business continuity management : Management of business continuity is an essential function. The plan ensures that business continuity is maintained during a disaster.
BCM works on the principle of mitigating damages from hypothetical events.
In business continuity management, an organization plans and prepares to keep running smoothly after a disaster or quickly resume operations after one. It also requires defining potential risks like fires, floods, and cyberattacks.
Leaders will identify and address potential crises. Testing those procedures to make sure they work, and periodically updating the process to make sure it’s working.
Structure for Business Continuity Management : The policies and strategies
Continuity management extends beyond responding to natural disasters and cyberattacks. When an incident happens, those policies and procedures need to be developed, tested, and used.
A policy outlines what the program is about, who’s involved, and how it’s managed. A business continuity plan needs to explain why governance is crucial.
Business continuity plan checklists need to be created and modified by someone. It’s also imperative to identify an implementation team. Everyone benefits from government control during what can be a tough time.
It’s also critical to think about the scope. Business continuity is paramount to a company.
In this master course you can learn the 5 major topics,
1. Introduction and importance of Business continuity management
2. Components, levels and steps of Business continuity planning and management
3. Business continuity key elements
4. Steps and Lifecycle of Business and IT Service continuity management
5. ISO 22301, How to create a effective business continuity plan
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG students, Business owners, Startup mentors, Entreprenuers and all types of business and corporate workers