Professionalism, Email etiquette, International business etiquette, corporate etiquette, Table manners, Dining etiquette
What you’ll learn
- Learnig the process and types of business etiquette
- Understanding the importance, principles and rules of etiquette
- Learn about Good etiquette and procedures for working professionals
- Learnign the International business etiquette and how to develop?
- Understand the Golden rules of business etiquette and Job success
- No programming experience needed, You will learn everything you need to know.
- Following time, business, meeting and career management skills.
Master course in business etiquette : It’s imperative to build rapport and a strong foundation in business with business etiquette. The more polite you are, the more likely people will be to work with you and enhance your friendships. When you have respect and trust between people, communication remains effective even if a person doesn’t understand a particular language. When you practice business etiquette, you’re more likely to actively listen, give constructive feedback, pay attention to what someone says, smile, make eye contact with them, talk clearly and avoid words or language that could get misunderstood, and other appropriate things to do.
There’s more to business etiquette than just speaking. Additionally, it includes non-verbal cues and an overall demeanor. A diverse workforce means dressing and looking in a way that doesn’t offend or upset others. Dressing and acting professionally is part of business etiquette, and taking cues from others is part of it too. Business etiquette also requires respect for other people’s space and time. Be punctual for meetings, arrive at the workplace on time, and conduct your business in a way that won’t inconvenience anyone. Take cues from others you work with so your behavior aligns with their needs and expectations. As mentioned earlier, business etiquette is a code of conduct that isn’t just for the top brass of the company. It must be part of the company’s culture and values. Several jobs may require a more elevated form of business etiquette than others. For example, customer service, sales, marketing and other roles like these require employees to be aware of business etiquette.
In this master course you can learn the 5 Major topics,
1. Introduction and types of business etiquette
2. Important, principles and rules of etiquette
3. Good etiquette and procedures for working professionals
4. International business etiquette and how to develop?
5. Golden rules of business etiquette and Job success
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG students, business leaders, HR, executives, board members, directors, new employees