Project managemet, EVM, Agile, Cost Control, EVM Expert, Planned value, Earned value and Actual costs, PMP
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Introduction and importance of earned value management (EVM)
- Learning Methods of earned value management (EVM)
- Learn the Data source, Formula and rules in project management
- How the types of Project management methodologies influnced the earned value in Agile
- Learning the Pillars, Phases, Golden rules and framework of project management
- Basic charting knowledge and basic project management skills needed.
Master course in earned value management (EVM) ; Get a clear understanding of one of today’s most effective management techniques. Whenever a program is incorporated with EVM, all levels of management get early visibility into cost and time issues.
EVM gives managers a summary of effective decision-making, helps them assess work progress against a baseline plan, and ties technical, time, and cost performance together.
Benefits of EVM : Compared to normal project tracking, EVM gives you more information. It answers the question: Are we where we want to be in the project? Can you tell me when this project will be done? Our project status can be defined more precisely, and its success can be calculated more accurately.
With the value-added approach, you’re able to get a better handle on the project activities, which helps respond to problems early on, so you can stay on schedule. Improves transparency and accountability by allowing clear communication of project activities.
The value of the work equals the budgeted amount in earned value management (EVM).
Planned value: Earned value : Actual costs: With EVM, you use these indicators to describe the schedule and cost of your project:
Schedule variance (SV): Cost variance (CV): Schedule performance index (SPI): Cost performance index (CPI):
In this master course you can learn the 5 major topics,
1. Introduction and importance of earned value management
2. Methods of earned value management
3. Data source. Formula and rules in project management
4. Types of Project management methodologies and earned value in Agile
5. Pillars, Phases, Golden rules and framework of project management
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG students and Project team leaders, Construction Managers, Project Managers and Civil Engineers