Job Search, Resume and CV Writing, LinkedIn, Career Development, Recruiting, Coding Interview
What you’ll learn
- Understanding the Introduction of Interview, types of Interview skills and areas of career development
- Learn Why is Interview skills important?
- Learnint the Interviewing skills for Non profit organization and Interview tips for students
- How theses Methods of Interviewing and Good Interview Techniques we need to consider
- Learnign the Career development skills and why is it important?
- No programming experience needed, You will learn everything you need to know.
- Basic communication skills, team management skills, quick learning skills
Master course in Interviewing skills and Career development: A number of businesses have turned to difficult job interviews to find the right candidate for their openings, such as Google’s. Businesses use a variety of techniques to hire the right candidates, including brain teasers, group interviews and behavioral questions.
To hire the most qualified candidates, human resource professionals and hiring managers should understand how to conduct an effective interview. It is a crucial part of the hiring process. It provides an overview of structured and unstructured interviewing methods.
We discuss both structured and unstructured methods of interviewing in this lecture. It discusses the most commonly used types of interviewing—telephone prescreens, one-on-one interviews, and panel interviews—as well as behavioral, competency-based, and situational interviews. During employment interviews, employers must understand that certain types of questions are prohibited by federal and state law.
The Five P’s of Career Management can help you gain more control and oversight over your own career management. The Five P’s correspond to: Possibility, Presence, People, Perspective, and Perseverance
Get ready for your next job interview by practicing these six essential interview skills.
During the job interview, clarify interview questions.
During the job interview, speak out loud.
During the interview, communicate nonverbally.
Before you set foot on an interview, make sure you are familiar with your resume in depth.
Your job interview should include a compelling story.
In this master course you can learn the 5 Major topics and learning about the Job Search, Resume and CV Writing, LinkedIn, Career Development, Recruiting, Coding Interview.
1. Introduction of Interview, types of Interview skills and areas of career development
2. Why is Interview skills important?
3. Interviewing skills for Non profit organization and Interview tips for students
4. Methods of Interviewing and Good Interview Techniques
5. Career development skills and why is it important?
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG Business students, HR, Executives, Job Seekers, Career Path Seekers, Job Searchers and Job Designers