Security Operations Analyst, SC-200, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps,Microsoft 365
What you’ll learn
- Understanding the Security Operations Center with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Learning Manage alerts, incidents, and investigate security incidents with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Analyze threat analytics and detect risks with Azure AD Identity Protection
- Learn how to detect threats with Conditional Access App Control
- Understand the Data loss prevention alerts, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps: Investigate data loss prevention alerts
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft security, compliance, and identity products
- Basic understanding of Microsoft 365
Master course in Microsoft SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst : In addition to collaborating with organizational stakeholders, the Microsoft security operations analyst ensures the security of information technology systems for the organization. They’re working on reducing organizational risk by quickly resolving active attacks, improving threat protection practices, and referring violations of organizational policies to the right people. Providing secure IT systems is the responsibility of the Microsoft Security Operations Analyst. To accomplish this goal, they have to work with stakeholders in the organization. By identifying active attacks in the environment and amending them promptly, they decrease the risk of violations of organizational policies. You can get advice on how to improve threat protection.
Manage, monitor, and respond to threats across their environment using a variety of security solutions. Utilizing Microsoft Sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Microsoft 365 Defender, and third-party security products, the role investigates, responds to, and hunts for threats. These tools are also configured and deployed by the security operations analyst, because they consume operational output. You can learn the concepts and process of Security Operations Analyst, SC-200, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and Microsoft 365 Defender.
This role needs candidates who are familiar with attack vectors, cyberthreats, incident management, and Kusto Query Language (KQL). It’s also a plus if candidates know Microsoft 365 and Azure.
In this master course, I would like to teach the 5 Major topics,
1. Security Operations Center with Microsoft 365 Defender
2. Manage alerts, incidents, and investigate security incidents with Microsoft 365 Defender
3. Analyze threat analytics and detect risks with Azure AD Identity Protection
4. How to detect threats with Conditional Access App Control
5. Data loss prevention alerts, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps: Investigate data loss prevention alerts
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG Information Technology and Software Students, Interested to earn the Microsoft Certification, Job seekers for Microsoft Professionals