Mortgage loan originator, loan processor, UW, & real estate agent training: Quick close investor loan financing course
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to originate, process, and close hard equity loans
- Learn how hard equity loans work
- Discover how you’ll get paid and how much you can expect to make
- Increase the kinds of loans you can close by knowing how to close hard equity loans
- Thrive during economic downturns and during slow real estate cycles
- Discover what documentation borrowers will need to be approved for hard equity loan
- Learn what interest rates, fees, and terms are common for hard equity loans
- What documents need to be submitted when applying and what a common closing package will look like so that you can be prepared to review everything with the bor
- You will need a computer or laptop
- Basic English
Did you know that hard equity loans are the fastest and easiest loans to close? Are you looking to get hired by a hard equity lender by having the knowledge necessary to start working? When real estate prices go down, these are the lenders that start hiring as many loan processors, loan originators, and underwriters as they can. Don’t miss your opportunity.
Hard equity loans are short term real estate loans that have high interest rates but that can close in a matter of days. Most states in the U.S. don’t require that the loan originators be licensed. Most people don’t know that during slow or declining real estate markets, hard equity or hard money loans are the most popular types of loans which can be a huge opportunity for people who are prepared to close these loans. These kinds of loans usually pay loan originators 1 to 3% of the loan amount which is usually pretty high. For example, if you close a $10M hard equity loan and charge 1.5% as your origination fee, you would be making a $10,000,000 x 0.015 = $150,000 commission on one single transaction closed. Most hard money loans are for higher loan amounts which is why they are such a profitable opportunity for most loan originators. If you’re thinking of working for a hard money lender, this course will teach you the entire process and what its all about so you can get hired and start working even if real estate prices decline. Most people don’t realize that real estate goes through cycles and when prices go down, you need to be able to offer a loan product that is highly sought after which is what hard money or hard equity loans are.
Hi, my name is Joe Correa, and I’m the CEO and founder of Finibi Mortgage, a licensed mortgage brokerage business based out of Orlando, Florida. I’ve closed many hard equity mortgage loans and have taught thousands of students in 148 countries around the world about mortgages and other financial topics. This course will keep you making money during any economic cycle.
This course will teach you:
– how hard money loans work and what terms and conditions apply
– what documents need to be completed to close this type of loan
– Who can start originating hard equity loans
– How to find hard equity lenders to start doing business with (I will provide you with a list!)
– How to complete a loan application
– How to review a loan approval
– and much more….
This course includes:
Instructor-led document examples so that you become familiar with common hard equity loan documents
Course pdf documents for you to save and use for future reference
24 hour access to your instructor via the Udemy Q&A messaging portal, lifetime access to this course,
Practice exercises to help you implement what your learning,
and a 30 day money back guarantee.
Click on the enroll button right now to get started. This course will save you when real estate prices go down since you can continue to close loans thanks to investors that will be buying homes fast. Hard equity lenders will be hiring many loan originators, sales people, processors, underwriters, and more which is your opportunity to get hired.
Don’t wait to get this course for the price of a couple coffees. In the future, this will equate to thousands in profits for you.
I’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a career that makes money during all economic cycles
- Real estate professionals and mortgage professionals that want to close more loans and that want to increase their profits
- Anyone who wants to learn how hard equity loan are closed
- Investors who want to buy real estate without the hassle of going to the bank
- Real estate agents that want to help buyers find alternate financing when they are denied by lenders and banks
- Loan originators, processors, underwriters, or closers that want to start a new career with a hard equity lender