NFT Crash course for understanding and minting NFTs as a digital asset
What you’ll learn
- NFT as a digital financial asset
- NFTs Tokenization
- NFTs Ownership
- NFT Trading
- NFT Smart-contracts
- NFT and Blockchain
- How to sell your NFT
- How to create your NFT
- Collecting NFTs
- How to create a Limited Edition as a NFT collection
- NFT as an audio – visual information asset
- Metaverse Trading with NFTs
January 2023 Update!
Dear students and others interested in Non- Fungible Tokens,
Whereas most NFT courses highlight technological components, our course introduces NFTs from both the IT and financial/legal perspectives. It is a how-to user guide that covers trading in the NFT markets, understanding the legal issues involved with NFTs (non-fungible tokens), and the technological solutions that NFT can offer in order to create what is called a DIGITAL ASSET.
Our unique selling point (USP) in this course is that we may introduce to you the NFT as a Tradable Digital Asset.
The following are the modules that we present to you:
Chapter one – Tokenization
Chapter two – Ownership
Chapter three – Trading
Chapter four – Smart-contracts
Chapter five – Technical
Chapter six – Creating your NFT
Chapter seven – Selling your NFT
Chapter eight – Collecting and trading NFTs
If you study the modules carefully you will understand not only how to create non-fungible tokens but also how they can be traded, leveraged, or sold together with smart contracts.
A small case study and a small test on the materials will test your competence after your study.
The course is a crash course which means that it only takes one and a half hours of your time in order to see a result.
– U2 CAN NFT –
The NFT Guys
George & Robert
Who this course is for:
- People who want to know more about NFTs
- Artists that want to sell their art as NFTs
- Artists that want to create the artworks of tomorrow
- People interested in investing in NFTs
- Students that are searching for a career in a newly created field
- Tech enthusiasts
- FINTECH majors
- People interested in the legal angles of NFTs
- Owners of IRLs