What you’ll learn
- Basic Understand about HVAC Systems
- Concepts of HVAC Components
- Ventilation Design
- Cooling Load Calculation
- Understand duct types, material & classifications
- Fan external static pressure calculation
- Duct mounted accessories ( Dampers, Filters, Heaters)
- Basics of HVAC Concepts, Equipment and Systems
- Basic of Air Conditioning
- Varies Type of AC Systems
- Introduction about piping services
- Types of pipe services in a building
- Methods of supplying water
- Design of water distribution system
- Pipe network analysis
- Fluid friction in system
- Energy losses in pipe systems
- Components of piping system
- Testing of piping system
- Fitting arrangement
- Important safety points
- International Standards of design
- Pipe System Configurations
- Stages of Piping Design
- Piping discipline and process discipline relation
- Piping system configuration
- Design basis
- Piping Calculations
- Method of stress analysis
- Selection of piping materials
- Preparation of standard PMS/VMS
- Piping layout Design, SPP&ID Software
- Introduction of CASEAR-II Software
- No prior experience is needed.
- Someone Looking For Career Change
The HVAC Engineering and Design Process has many variables that cover multiple dimensions, and it takes Knowledge and Experience in order to be able to create and design an HVAC system that works and meets the Design requirements.
In this Certificate in HVAC Course We Address the Design and Sizing of Air Distribution Terminals for the HVAC System. In which we will learn how to carry out the design steps to properly and efficiently select, locate and Size the air terminals based on best practices and design criteria.
The HVAC course will teach you all the concepts of HVAC designing from very basic to pro level.
The course is discussing in full details all types of HVAC, HVAC materials and classifications, duct air flow fundamentals, duct systems design methods with examples, fans and fan duct interactions, duct mounted accessories, space air diffusion and air distribution, air outlets selection and sizing and etc..
All information mentioned in this course are quoted from international standards including ASHRAE to give you the information from it’s original source and quoted to be a reference for future to access it easily.
This course will teach you all the design, construction, selection & calculations related to HVAC & fan systems and HVAC related accessories.
ou can find even more syllabus, is covered in this course than the standard Diploma in Piping Engineering and Design. And if compare the cost, it cost you nothing as compared to a standard course.
This Course is a perfect combination of theoretical study as well as practical work. You will Learn the use of your knowledge in practical work by some examples of exercises.
What you’ll learn
Introduction about piping services
Types of pipe services in a building
Methods of supplying water
Design of water distribution system
Pipe network analysis
Fluid friction in system
Energy losses in pipe systems
Components of piping system
Testing of piping system
Important safety points
International Standards of design
Pipe System Configurations
Stages of Piping Design
Piping discipline and process discipline relation
Piping system configuration
Method of stress analysis
Selection of piping materials
Preparation of standard PMS/VMS
Piping layout Design, SPP&ID Software
Introduction of CASEAR-II Software
As you can see here, we cover pretty much everything you need to know about piping systems that will help you successfully design, construct, maintain and operate your own piping systems.
So with no further ado, check out the free preview videos and the curriculum of the course and we look forward to seeing you in the first section.
Hope to see you there
Best of Luck!
Who this course is for:
- HVAC Apprentices
- HVAC Students
- HVAC Engineers
- MEP Engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Mechanical engineering students
- Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning students
- Energy engineers
- Anyone who need to construct his HVAC project
- Pipe Drafters & Designers
- MEP Engineers
- Plant Operators
- Maintenance Personnel
- Construction workers such as pipe fitters, welders and plumbers
- Design engineers & technicians
- Piping engineers & technicians
- Anyone else with an interest in how Piping Isometrics should be created, maintained and used