Public Relations: You can communicate the messages of your agency to the media. Master every media encounter.
What you’ll learn
- Represent a Government Agency or division in front of the media
- Serve as a media spokesperson for a government agency
- Handle a press conference
- Speak in sound bites
- You will need to record yourself on video using a cell phone, tablet or webcam
Public Relations. Imagine yourself fielding reporters’ tough questions at a heated press conference, and you appear perfectly confident, authoritative and on message. You can get the exact messages and quotes you want about your government agency into the news media.
How to be a Government Spokesperson
In this “How to be a Government Spokesperson” Public Relations course you will learn how to communicate to the media effectively as a representative of a government agency or bureau. The media hold government agencies and government officials to a higher level of accountability. As a government spokesperson, you will face greater skepticism and even hostility from the news media.
This course will teach you four main skills:
1. How to look comfortable, confident and relaxed anytime you go on TV or in front of a camera.
2. How to shape a three-part, thirty second media message for each interview.
3. How to answer reporters’ questions in a strategic, focused manner.
4. How to package your messages with sound bites so that you will know in advance exactly what quotes of yours will appear in the final story.
You will learn the fundamentals of how to be a Public Relations spokesperson by the end of this course.
TJ Walker has been a government spokesperson while working as the director of communications for the Florida Department of Banking and Finance and as a press aid to Members of the US Congress.
Enroll in this Public Relations course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this Public Relations course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
“5 Stars! Thank you for a very well organized course. It will be easy to find the points or topics I might want to read or see again as a refresher. You have very practical tips along with good explanations for the how-to’s.” Udemy student Paula Wethington
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for:
- Government officails, press spokespersons, and public information officers