Automate Fiction Writing with the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools!
What you’ll learn
- Learn to write awesome fictional short stories and text adventures using cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools
- Understand the problems that typical writers and novelists face at all times
- Automate poetry writing using an incredible app that leverages machine learning capabilities to automatically autocomplete poems
- Gain insights on Artificial Intelligence for fiction writing
- None. Part 5 RoboAuthor course is like a standalone course apart from the previous 4 content writing courses in the same series. This is because this course is primarily focussed on fiction writing automation – a unique technology to watch out for.
- Two artificial intelligence (AI) cloud-based tools or apps are taught in the course. Some tools may be free and some may be paid. You can leverage any tool here to suit the standard requirement that you may have.
Ready to see how Artificial Intelligence (AI) will take over the fiction-writing world by storm?
Welcome to experience “RoboAuthor: Content Writing Automation – Part 5”.
Computer-generated fiction might seem like a tipping point for artificial intelligence (AI), but it could help us to understand the incredible world we live in and how technology has changed from time to time. The real issue of machine intelligence and literature is always compared with the potential of what human intelligence could do and machines cannot. This breathtaking course is all set to rewrite history proving that machine intelligence would finally equal the limits of human creativity and even go beyond the creative imagination that we have.
The notion of advanced robots with human-like intelligence dates back at least to 1872 with Samuel Butler and his novel titled “Erewhon”. This stemmed from his earlier (1863) essay, “Darwin among the Machines,” in which he raised the concept of the evolution of consciousness among self-replicating machines that could replace human beings as the dominant species. Even within films such as ‘Ex Machina’ or ‘Chappie’, a single lone genius is the first to successfully create artificial general intelligence; real-world scientists find this impossible. Anyway, let’s see what this course can do to your career and life as an author.
My name is Srinidhi Ranganathan. My fans fondly call me “Digital Marketing Legend”. Teaming up with Saranya Srinidhi, I have put this unique training course “RoboAuthor: Content Writing Automation – Part 5” together to help authors write fiction amazingly fast and easy using Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools or apps that have recently emerged in the competitive market. After learning this course, you should be able to work or team up with a computer and write fiction automatically.
Enroll now and let’s starting booming the writing magic with this part 5 RoboAuthor Artificial Intelligence (AI) course.
There is no time to waste. There are interesting, engaging, and new ideas to experience here, inside for you to go mind-blown.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let’s begin.
Who this course is for:
- Fiction writers and novelists who wish to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology that will help them in the creative writing process in order to write faster and better.
- Poetry enthusiasts who are looking to gain inspiration leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Authors who wish to gain a lot of ideas to guide them in real-time for creative writing purposes
- Anyone who is looking to come out of a creator’s block easily and wants some kind of a magical software or tool that can automate fiction writing to simplify the creative writing process at the same time.