Build Profitable Affiliate Websites: Ahrefs niche & keyword & Niche Research, WordPress SEO, on page SEO, Advanced SEO
What you’ll learn
- Amazon, Shareasale, and Affiliate marketing
- How to select a profitable niche and use Advanced SEO techniques to rank higher in the search engines
- Use Silo website architecture to rank at the top of the SERP’s for less competitive and profitable keywords
- Discover the right way to choose a domain name for your website and not get penalized for your SEO efforts. Choosing the wrong domain name can compromise your S
- Design a simplistic WordPress affiliate website from scratch for non-techies – how to make your website look stunning, reduce bounce rate and improve customer e
- SEO 101 – Fundamentals of search engine optimization for dummies
- Advanced on-page SEO tips and hacks- make your affiliate marketing website rank in top positions in the Google Search results pages
- BackLink building complete blueprint- learn how to build backlinks to your site and do link outreach to high UR websites for more organic traffic
- Building affiliate niche websites niches that generate higher commissions, and make passive income
- Ahrefs Hands-on to master keyword research, plan a list of articles to rank higher for specific keywords and generate passive income from your website
- Build affiliate websites that gain monthly commissions from organic search engine traffic
- Exact tutorials on keyword research – and discover low competition long tail with profitable potential that will rank at the top of Google’s search page with ha
- How to set the blueprint and design world-class affiliate WordPress websites from scratch as a complete beginner
- Hands-on wordpress website development- you will learn exactly how to use WordPress to build affiliate marketing niche websites
- In-depth analysis of the most crucial SEO ranking factors and how they can help your affiliate website to rank at the top of the Google SERP
- Learn how to optimize your Site speed: make your website load faster. to improve customer experience using only free wordpress plugins
- SEO “secrets” to rank at the top of the Google search results with a Few or Zero Backlinks
- Detailed, step-by-step worked examples – learn by watching the entire web development process
- Advanced Ahrefs Keywords research
- The Will and motivation to launch a succesful 4 Figure affiliate website
- Computer and internet Access
- Basic English level
- Basic wordpress development notions
Suppose you have always wanted to build booming affiliate websites but could not find a handbook that described the entire process to you. In that case, this course has all the answers that you will ever need to master WordPress.
This online course covers everything you need to know about building amazon affiliate websites that generate monthly commissions like clockwork.
Creating these websites is the easiest way to start a profitable online business.
Niche research, keyword research, website structure for siloed and niche sites, basic SEO, advanced on-page SEO, and backlink building (External links are important to rank and get Free Traffic).
You will not encounter a method on the market that explains as many details as this course – even most online courses that cost $1000 do not even have half the information covered in this course.
The multiple examples will help you comprehend precisely how to pick profitable niches, what to look for while choosing keywords, and how to create content and build the website.
You will definitely be surprised by the material covered in the advanced SEO (Search engine optimization) section. There is no other online course that covers what works now in as much detail as this course.
The strategy adopted in this courses is entirely ethical and white hat. Build your amazon affiliate websites like it is described here. You will not need to worry about future Google updates targeting spammy sites and deceptive link-building methods.
Here you will discover how to create 100% white hat wordpress websites that can conquer the SERPs for 10s if not 100s of keywords with a few backlinks.
While this may sound difficult to start, the multiple step-by-step examples will show you all you need to know to develop these websites yourself. And you will see how simple this is once you know the fundamental notions and have seen all the steps.
You will learn how to make your website’s revenue every month of the year. Making money with the amazon associates program and creating successful websites is very easy- once you learn the process. And you will discover every step of the function inside the course.
This course has been created for newbies – people who have never performed any online advertisement, SEO, or even set up WordPress websites. It will hold your hand and guide you through every step you require to take to develop an income online with these simple wordpress websites.
This course would be suitable even for affiliates with revenue-generating websites seeking verified tips to boost their profits.
These websites comply with amazon’s official guidelines – these are not black hat websites.
This course is not about creating a store on amazon but about building 100% white hat amazon associates’ websites. And the two approaches are entirely distinct from each other.
What do you mean by affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is about sending traffic to a merchant’s website. The vendor will reward you with a commission if the individuals you send to their website buy anything they may sell.
Amazon is one such vendor with a top-rated profitable affiliate program.
Amazon – and its associates in different countries – will pay you commissions for sales you cause through your website’s content.
For this to occur, you will require a site ranking high in Google and other search engines. These good rankings will mean people searching for products will visit your website from Google’s search results, read your blog post or article- and hopefully click on your amazon affiliate link, go to Amazon and purchase one or many products.
Since people clicked on your affiliate link and landed on amazon, your website acted as a bridge funnel between Google and amazon.
And since you directed them to amazon, you will gain a commission for products they might purchase while on the website.
You make websites, rank those websites on Google and other search engines, get traffic to your website – and send your site visitors to the merchants’ site. In this case, the merchant is amazon. And you get a commission for every purchase.
But before you can create these websites that rank high on Google, you will need to learn SEO – otherwise known best as search engine optimization.
SEO is the process of obtaining organic – or what marketers like to call free – traffic from Google and other search engines such as Bing, Duckduckgo, Yahoo, etc…
Without proper knowledge of the different SEO methods and principles, you will not be capable of ranking your websites in search engines and getting organic traffic to your websites.
A large part of this course will explain details about SEO.
All elements of SEO are debated in this course – from the basics of SEO to advanced SEO concepts like silos architecture that can help your pages rank with barely any backlinks.
Here’s a detailed summary of what is covered in this course …
Niche Research and decision making
Before you create a website, you must understand which segment of people your website will target.
Usually, your affiliate website should target a distinctly defined niche. It just cannot be everything to everyone.
Since Amazon sells physical products, your niche has to have several products sold on the platform.
In this course, several niche research ideas are discussed. By applying these ideas, you will efficiently and quickly be able to find lucrative niches that have hot products on amazon.
Once you have chosen plenty of niches that you find attractive, you will need to specify keywords within the place that you would like to target.
This is perhaps the most essential part of the fundamental SEO process. You will need to choose relatively easy keywords to rank – and can generate revenues if your site earns monthly payments.
Selecting significant keywords is an SEO practitioner’s most critical task. It’s essential that you target the proper keywords – or else no amount of SEO might be able to support you rank your site.
This course covers keyword research in significant depth.
Keyword research techniques to generate keyword ideas in just about any niche are debated in detail.
And then, you get to see how to assess keywords for the comfort of ranking and revenue-generating possibilities.
Once you have scanned these keyword research lectures, finding relevant keywords in just about any niche will be easy.
Siloed Websites Architecture
This is rarely examined in SEO and online courses, but this is a fundamental SEO notion.
With this architecture, you will have an easier time ranking your website on google.
Numerous SEO courses gloss over this concept or do not present it in an easy-to-grasp way.
This course explains silo architecture in boring depth – in a manner that is very straightforward to comprehend.
Complete Worked Example – Supplements website blueprint
You will discover a complete work example in this part of the course.
You will learn how the keyword research and choice process works and how silos are created.
The niche site example
While silos work very nicely, not everyone might like to create a siloed site. Most affiliate marketing sites are, indeed, niche websites.
This section examines niche websites and how to create niche sites that rank better on google using Ahrefs.
Choosing a domain name for your website
This is a crucial step in the website-building process. Specific domain names may either support or impede your SEO efforts. All of these are discussed in this section.
Building the WordPress website from scratch
We use WordPress – the most popularly used CMS – to develop websites.
Almost everything you desire to learn about creating affiliate marketing WordPress websites is explained here. Everything from
choosing a WordPress theme
how to create a child theme
how to customize the WordPress settings
Neccesary plugins to install, and how to set these
picking and setting up widgets
creating a logo, favicon
adding and editing pages, posts, images, media, etc…
Adding social media sharing buttons, etc…
How to Backup and restore your website in case of a Crash
It’s essential that learn how to back up your WordPress websites. You would need to back up your sites – and you would want to know how to restore your site in case something goes wrong to preserve the DATA.
WordPress website speed optimization using Free Plugins
The faster your website loads, the more valuable it will be for conversions.
Your website needs to load as fast as feasible. Slow websites upset visitors and can damage your conversion rate.
This section will show you precisely how to make your WordPress website load fast.
SEO 101 section
SEO is not complicated, but it’s a learning game. You either know what works or you don’t. If you learn the basics, your affiliate website will not rank on google.
SEO basics are highly covered in this section.
Advanced on-page SEO
While learning the fundamentals of SEO is essential, you will be incapable of ranking your associate’s website in competitive niches with merely the basics. And most affiliate marketing websites are primarily in high-competition niches.
You will need to master advanced SEO concepts that can turn the tables in your favor.
And many of these notions will require to be learned before your website goes live and does well in google’s search engines.
The right type of backlinks is paramount if you are to thrive with your SEO efforts.
This section examines the type of links you want to create, where to get them, and much more.
You have nothing to lose and so much to gain!
ADD TO CART now and get closer to a freer, happier life than ever.
Who this course is for:
- People Looking to develop a wordpress affiliate website from scratch
- Website development enthusiasts with basic wordpress development skills and knowledge
- Entrepreneurs wanting to create a succesful online business for passive income
- Students seeking to master wordpress and SEO (Search engine optimization)
- People looking to take SEO and keywords research skills to the next level
- Individuals seeking to rank high on the SERP’s (Google Search results)