Learn SQL with MySQL Workbench from zero. Great match for beginners in SQL, coders with any experience or Data Analytics
What you’ll learn
- Create database or interact with existing databases with SQL
- Learn and use: Normal forms, Datatypes, Charset and Collation
- Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables with UNION and JOIN
- Solve hands-on assignments and real-world use cases
- No special requirements. You will learn everything you need to know
- Any experience in Computer Programming or Data Analytics is good but not required
Welcome to this MySQL course! I want to start by appreciating you for trying to learn a new skill. MySQL is one of the most popular SQL databases.
What is MySQL?
MySQL is currently the most popular database management system software. Its uses for managing relational databases. It’s open-source DB software. MySQL support by Oracle Company. It is a fast, scalable, and easy-to-use database management system compared with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database.
MySQL supports many Operating Systems like Windows, Linux, macOS, etc.
We’ll work with the test database of employees. Let’s learn about the data structure and types of this schema. Learn how to create an EER diagram with the schema of the data and export it into a ready-to-use SQL file.
In this course, you will:
Learn the main branches of SQL syntax
Work with the MySQL Workbench
Design the EER schemas and implement complex databases
Use Datatypes, Keys, Charset and Collation
Analyze data using Aggregate Functions
Build CRUD operations – INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE
Learn and use SQL joins
I think that RDBMS is one of the crucial skills in Computer Science and would help you in Computer Programming. Working with the data as a professional is a constant tool that won’t change over time. If you learn SQL ones, this will be yours, forever, anytime, anywhere.
What Jobs Require Knowledge of SQL?
Backend or Database Engineer
SQL Server Database Administrator
Senior Web or Application Developer
MySQL Database Administrator
Lead Software Engineer
Full Stack Engineer/Developer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning SQL – is one of today’s most in-demand skills
- Business owners, sales or marketing roles who are interested in better data understanding
- A hands-on and highly engaging introduction to SQL for Data Analysis
- Developers who wanted to build applications