Start making a high income in your spare time or use your license to invest in real estate.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to understand how real estate sale work
- You will be able to start working as a real estate agent once you pass the state exam
- You will be able to prepare and submit an offer on a property
- You will learn how to review specific documents including purchase contracts, addendum’s, and listing contracts
- You will learn how to input a listing into the MLS
- You will understand how to prepare a purchase contract
- You will be able to complete an open house
- You will learn how to search for homes on the MLS
- You will learn how to find customers and keep them loyal to you
- Must understand English
- High School Diploma level Mathematics
Starting a profitable career as a real estate agent is a wise and very profitable decision that will have a significant effect on your financial future. Almost everyone buys a home at one point or another so why not be your own agent and make a commission along the way!
In this complete course, you’ll learn all of the skills necessary to become a profitable real estate agent. From how to prepare a purchase contract to submitting an offer and getting deals closed, these lectures are designed for any one who is interested in starting a career in real estate but need the knowledge and inside information to be a success right from the start.
The main benefits of this course and of being a Real Estate agent are:
– See a big jump in income even if you are just starting out
– Most starting real estate agents make $50,000 – $100,000 per year. Experienced real estate agents make $100,000 – $1,000,000+
– Have time and schedule flexibility
– Work when you want and take vacations when you want
– Learn what it takes to close a real estate transaction
– Invest in real estate and make a great commission in the process
– Start a career that is profitable when the market is up and down
As a real estate agent, you will need to know how to prepare purchase contracts, addendum’s, and listing agreements. Thanks to technology the whole process has become much simpler by having customers esign all the documents, schedule showings on the MLS app, and entering homes you need to show via an electronic lock box. Making the most of technology will make your life easier and will allow you to close more deals in less time and with less paperwork.
The first section of this course will teach you: how to get started and will give you an overview of the entire process. You will learn how to do read and understand a purchase contract as well as prevent any issues you could possibly have. In the second section of this course, you will learn what you need to do to start a career as a real estate agent and how to choose the right company to work for.
In the end, you’ll have the tools you need to become a successful and profitable real estate agent. A course diploma will be available to you when all sections have been completed at 100% which you can save or print. For instructions on downloading your course diploma you can go to: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229603868-Certificate-of-Completion
Joseph Correa is licensed real estate agent and the founder and CEO of Finibi Mortgage, a licensed mortgage brokerage business based out of Orlando, Florida. Having closed hundreds of real estate transactions, he has the knowledge and experience you need in an instructor that will help you to success as a real estate agent. Once you get started, contact him with any questions you may have.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to start a new career in real estate
- Anyone who wants to make their own schedule
- Students who want to make a large income no matter what your age
- Business minded people who are looking to expand their career
- Real estate agents looking to learn more
- Anyone who wants to start a career that has high growth potential