A new-age course that focusses on the Future of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the emergence of Artificial Intelligence (AI) trends in numerous industries
- Know how the corporate industry will evolve with the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Learn how corporate companies are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) for their special needs
- Know the various risks in the usage of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology
- Basic knowledge of new technologies will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be a plus.
Welcome to experience “SuperMinds: The Future of Artificial Intelligence (AI)“.
Artificial intelligence (AI) was once the dream of science fiction writers – the most famous ones.
In today’s day, AI research is constant and continues to grow day by day. Artificial Intelligence (AI) has a hand in everything from what we see on a Facebook-like social media platform to actually determining what the best treatment will be during a hospital stay. Over the last five years, AI research has grown exponentially by 19.9% annually worldwide, according to technology writers and researchers.
Smarter or High-end technologies in our factories and workplaces and connected machines that will interact, visualize the entire production chain, and in fact – make great decisions autonomously are just a couple of the methods that the Industrial AI Revolution will cause advancements in business.
Within the next few years (by the year 2028), China is predicted to become the biggest global source of artificial intelligence (AI), taking over the United States (US) second lead — and it is quickly closing in on Europe’s number 1 spot. After China and the United States, India is the third-largest country in terms of AI research output and this is a brilliant fact.
This course “Superminds: The Future of Artificial Intelligence (AI)” taught by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” will highlight the key factors of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology in different sectors like Digital Marketing, Education or Training, Corporate industry, etc. with practical examples provided at the end of the course.
It will also go a step further into exploring the topic of whether humans and Artificial Intelligence machines could think alike. Finally, by 2028 or beyond, AI can be used to automate what would otherwise be a mindless, menial task or in fact all tasks done by a human.
AI is definitely evolving and one day – it may become conscious autonomously and help us carry out or perform better decisions in every field of study.
Let’s try to envision the evolvement of AI in the upcoming years – but now try to focus on the current needs.
Enrol now and get ready to explore a smarter world with the growth of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies.
Who this course is for:
- Artificial Intelligence learners and enthusiasts who want to discover new things in the AI field.
- Corporate company owners or CEO’s who wish to create an impact with using AI at their workplace.
- Digital Marketing learners who wish to add AI skills to their bouquet, apart from learning the traditional courses available in the market.
- Entrepreneurs who are just about to setup a business venture and wish to utilise AI.
- Anyone who has the zeal and passion to know about present and upcoming technologies that can change the world.