Discover the limitless opportunities in your career with a four-step process that will bring more success into your life
Imagine a future where you feel energized and powerful on your way to work every day. Wouldn’t it be amazing to feel confident, to see the limitless opportunities in your career and to seize them? What if anger and insecurity were long gone? Imagine yourself talking joyfully with coworkers and your boss, knowing that every day takes you further.
keep working long hours hoping that somebody will notice but nothing happens
have had enough of going in circles, thinking about how you should have responded
feel that you are not living up to your potential and that makes you resentful
want to hide after something went wrong
are afraid of speaking up for yourself which makes you angry at yourself
feel nervous before an appointment with your boss and before meeting because you are afraid to be blamed
then this course was made for you!
After going round and round in circles for many years, I finally discovered that one tool that helped me change my life for ever. Now I want to share this secret with you! In this course I will show you how you can use nonviolent or effective communication easily to achieve more success at work.
In this course you will learn how to:
prepare for hard talks and resolve conflicts peacefully and fully without being afraid
address issues that have been getting on your nerves for a long time
make sure you feel good every day
talk to your coworkers and bosses in a confident way
leave resentment behind and feel relaxed and powerful at work
open up opportunities that seemed impossible before
You will get access to:
18 video lessons, short and to the point, with worksheets to help you practice
My stories to illustrate how nonviolent communication works
A self-empathy routine to recharge your batteries
Tips for advanced learners of nonviolent communication
Are you ready for a successful and fulfilling career? I can’t wait to see you inside.
Here’s to your success!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to make progress in their career but don’t know how
- People who are fed up with keeping quiet at work
- People who want to say what bothers them at work instead of exploding on the inside
- People who keep on repeating unpleasant conversations in their head but never speak up for themselves
- People who want to show more confidence at work
- Everyone who wants to resolve conflicts peacefully instead of being afraid to address them
- Everyone who has built so much resentment at work that it hurts and who feel angry at themselves