Beginner course about python going step by step through the basics using an AI tutor: chatgpt
What you’ll learn
- Foundational understanding of programming concepts such as variables, data types, control structures, functions
- Prepare learners to continue their learning journey by providing them with a solid foundation in Python that they can build upon in more advanced courses or sel
- How to write and run basic Python programs using Python’s built-in functions and libraries.
- Learn about conditional statements and loops
- How to practice your learning with ChatGPT
- How to make a personalized roadmap for learning Python
- No Programming prerequisities
- A willingness to learn
- An Active ChatGPT Account
Are you feeling lost when it comes to coding? Do you want to learn a skill that will set you apart in today’s job market? Look no further than our new “Python For Everyone” course!
Python is a beginner-friendly programming language that has quickly become one of the most popular languages in the world. In fact, coding in Python nowadays is like learning to read and write in the beginning of the 20th century.
In this course, we’ll start from the very beginning, covering the basics of Python programming.
We’ll explore :
loops and more
Our interactive and engaging lessons are designed to help you build a solid foundation in programming, regardless of your previous experience.
Throughout the course, we’ll also introduce you to ChatGPT and how it can guide you through your learning journey, generating exercises, quizzes, and even creating a personalized roadmap.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of Python programming.
You’ll also have the tools to continue your learning journey, with ChatGPT by your side as your personalized tutor.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for our Python for Everyone course today and take your first step towards becoming a proficient Python programmer!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language
- Beginners who have no prior programming experience
- High school and college students
- Anyone who want to start to learn Machine Learning
- Anyone who want to start to learn Artificial Intelligence
- Anyone who want to start to learn Data Science