Learn webrtc and create real time audio, video or data communication system from scratch using webrtc, websocket & JS.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Webrtc apis from beginning
- Will able to create signaling server with websocket and socket io
- Learn how to stream audio and video
- Learn call accept and rejecting system
- Will able to transfer data using webrtc data channel
- Will able to toggle on of video or audio
- Learn how to share screen via webrtc
- Learn how record and download video
- learn how to create a group video calling app
- Learn about underlying technology of webrtc
- Learn about main three WEBRTC api
- Learn how to convert websocket to socket io signaling server based application
- Learn how to upload webrtc application in live server
- No previous knowledge required
- Open with an open mind, hungry to learn amazing stuff!
WebRTC is not only about for voice or video calling It is quite powerful and versatile that You can use it to build a group calling service, add recording to it or use it only for data delivery .
In this course you are going to learn in depth of webrtc from beginning and know how to use webrtc in application. So basically you will learn by doing. You will learn webrtc by creating a webrtc application where you will learn how to stream video, how to create signaling server, how to connect with other user, how to call and accept or receive these call. How to toggle on off the video or audio, how to send data through webrtc data channel, learn also how to record video and download the video. How to share screen in realtime and at the end you will learn how to create a group video calling application. Not only about application but also you will learn about underlying technology that powerd the webrtc apis. So no more talking, if you are interested about webrtc and thinking about starting your journey in real time communication then this course will help you start good. You will get complete direction to reach the destination. So no more talking, lets start the journey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners webrtc enthusiastic who wants to learn Webrtc.