Ever wanted to know how screenwriters work and learn for yourself? Here’s your chance.
What you’ll learn
- What a script consists of, what does your crew and a director for your movie derive from it.
- Some secrets professional screenwriters use and why their screenplays are so good.
- The terminology and all those weird short words scripts have.
- No specific knowledge needed, this course is great for beginners, as well as some seasoned screenwriters.
- Making notes is recommended.
I’m sure you really want to write something to put on silver-screen and be proud that it’s your story hundreds of thousands of people are talking about. Well, you can either just go at it and encounter lots upon lots of difficulties and mistakes, or you can learn everything you need to know first and get at it like a pro. The choice is yours, but I would really advice the second option.
In this course we’ll go over everything about screenwriting. I will pass my knowledge onto you, so you won’t have to worry that you did something wrong. Easy as that, to be good at something, you first have to know that ‘something’ inside and out. That’s exactly what we are going to learn here.
What will you learn:
In this course we are going to discuss everything about screenwriting. While screenwriting is a tricky thing, we will get all that tricky information about it and sort it out. We are going to talk about what a script consists of, what does your crew and a director for your movie derive from it.
We are also going to learn some secrets professional screenwriters use and why their screenplays are so good. There’s much to learn and think about. We will be touching upon what we should put in our script, and what we should leave behind.
We will talk about the terminology and all those weird short words scripts have. You didn’t think you can actually learn something in 30 minutes? Think again.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get into screenwriting but doesn’t know how
- Aspiring screenwriters
- Anyone who wants to have an awesome creative job
- Seasoned screenwriters who want to pick some new knowledge
- Anyone with a passion for writing