The Ultimate Transactional Analysis Course for Mental Health Professionals
What you’ll learn
- The Central Theories & Concepts of Transactional Analysis
- New Therapeutic Strategies & Interventions Based on T.A.
- Approaches To Structural & Functional Ego State Analysis
- How to Identify and Work With Ego-Games
- How to Help People Change Their Life Script
- Harm Reduction Techniques That Protect Clients From Tragic Script Outcomes
- How to Foster Effective Communication & Develop Communication Skills
- How to Nurture an ‘I’m OK, You’re OK’ Existential Position
- How to Identify and Work With Transference & Countertransference in Therapy
- “Transactional Analysis Proper” – How to Analyse Communication, Games & Rackets
- Recent Developments in Transactional Analysis Theory & Practice
- How to Encourage Greater Autonomy & Freedom in Others
- Skills That Help People to Experience True Intimacy in Life
- This course is aimed at mental health professionals and is pitched at a postgraduate level
You’ll see Transactional Analysis EVERYWHERE once you start studying this course!
This new online course is as an in-depth well-researched, and comprehensive overview of Transactional Analysis (TA): by the end of it you’ll have a secure understanding of the theories, concepts and therapeutic strategies associated with this insightful model of human psychology, communication and behaviour.
The course is pitched at a postgraduate level and is designed for mental health professions, psychotherapists and counsellors. It’s also of interest to students of clinical psychology with an interest in the history of psychology.
Register today and access over 20 hours of video-learning material that’s supplemented with a carefully collated range of external, supporting, resources.
The main goal of Transactional Analysis is to help people to experience freer, more autonomous, and more intimate ways of relating to other people. As you progress through the course you’ll master the following topics:
The Ego State Model [Parent, Adult, and Child Ego States]
How To Analyse Communication [Transactional Analysis Proper]
Life Positions / Existential Positions (The “OK / Not-OK” States)
Strokes, Stroke Hunger & The Stroke Economy (Developmental & Motivational Psychology)
Script, Life Script & The Nature of Autonomy
Ego Game Analysis [Games]
Racket Systems, Substitute Emotions & Racketeering
Effective Communication Strategies [Red & Blue Communication]
Transactional Analysis Based Approaches to Therapy
Therapeutic Strategies Based on Transactional Analysis
Transactional Analysis offers a complete framework for human psychology that’s premised on a Parent – Adult – Child model of ‘Ego States‘ – one of it’s general goals is to foster an ‘Integrating Adult’ ego state that can solve-problems, think rationality, and engage fully with the here and now processes of living and interacting.
By improving the ways in which people communicate we can help them to live more functional lives, engage in more healthy relationships, and relate more harmoniously with wider society.
This course calls on seven decades of theory and practice and pools it into a single, in-depth, learning package that will foster both your professional and your personal development. Whilst Transactional Analysis has applications in Educational Psychology and Organisational Psychology, this course focuses entirely on the clinical applications of Transactional Analysis and is designed with mental health professionals in mind.
One thing we’ll explore at some points in the course is how we can connect these ‘forgotten gem’ concepts from Classic Transactional Analysis to modern mental health challenges; one particular area of promise is in relation to ‘Social Media Addiction’. I invite you to connect the ideas we explore in this course to your own life, your own practice and the lives of those you work with.
Register now and begin your Transactional Analysis journey today!
Who this course is for:
- Mental Health Professionals
- Social Workers
- Clinical Psychologists